Poster Board Sentiments and Lots of Dots Card Project

Ocean Mist card base- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half

Red Hot card base- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

White with stamped background- 3 3/4" X 5"

Ocean Mist focal image- 2 1/4" 3 5/8

Red Hot layer- 1 7/8" X 3  3/8"

Focal Image- 1 1/2" X 3 1/4"

Stamp Sets- Poster Board Sentiments by Becky Oehlers and Lots of Dots by Beth Silaika

Ink- GKD Red Hot, Ocean Mist, Fresh Asparagus, Honey Mustard

Ribbon- GKD Ocean Mist Grosgrain, Red Hot Gingham

Buttons- GKD Ocean Mix

1/4" pop dots, adhesive, scissors, Red Baker's Twine

Comment by Mary Connor on September 11, 2015 at 11:13am

Is the stamp set "Lots of Dots" still available as I can not find it?

Comment by Deirdre on January 9, 2014 at 11:14am

Just finished making this beautiful card!  I can't get enough of Gina K.  I have been so inspired.  I even purchase a few Copic makers yesterday.  Wow, not cheap!  I can't wait to order all of Gina's inks!

Comment by Bev Walgrave on March 15, 2013 at 8:24am

I loved this and ordered the set right away. I cut the paper before the stamp came and unfortunately, the directions are wrong on the white focal image. You have 11/2 for the width and it is not wide enough for the stamp. Just thought your followers would want to know :) It's just paper. I will cut 12 of them over ~ thank you!

Comment by Sandy Gibbs on March 12, 2013 at 3:03am

Hi Gina, Once again a lovely bright but elegant card Thanks. My grandchildren are at a preschool called Christopher Robin and on the wall in the entrance way is that exact same  phrase and it is credited to Christopher Robin.  Paper Hugs Sandy Gibbs RSA

Comment by Jennifer Farrar on March 10, 2013 at 5:28pm
I love your teaching videos, but do you not do the inside of the card as well? All of the weight is on the front and I find my cards good looking but naked inside is disturbing. Can you show the inside of the cards so I can figure this out? Thanks...I am finally semi creative!
Comment by Conniecrafter on March 10, 2013 at 7:58am

neat sentiment stamp and cool background!

Comment by Marly Marco on March 8, 2013 at 11:27am

I love the simplicity of your cards.  Love your videos....

Comment by patricia posk on March 8, 2013 at 3:49am

Well Gina I had to sign in just so I could tell you how much I loved this card..A really handsome card.  What more can I say except that I also loved the colors too.  You do everything so neat and organized. I'm learning a lot from you Gina and I thank you so much for that..

take care GB

pat

Comment by Marge Bernard on March 7, 2013 at 6:57pm

Just love the sentiment.  So appropriate for so many things.  The card is lovely and the tutiorial great as usual thank you Gina

Comment by Shelley Bezona on March 7, 2013 at 5:18pm
Love this! so bright and cheerful!