href="http://api.ning.com/files/q1pFLgiZZQvohPmKM6ujq3hVSeFHJR6EH0iPmugqp1AximNyziazSybPxj-pbjJm5H48gZ7xrXTs0anW*XFsMsrwaxoC4rCk/PWSparkle2.gif" target="_self">

Bubblegum Pink card base- 4 1/4" X 11 ", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half
Black Onyx layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"
White focal Image- 3 3/4" X 5"

Stamp Set- Petals and Wings
Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black and Bamboo Leaves
Card Stock- GKD Bubblegum Pink, Black Onyx and White
Copic Markers, Sakura Star Dust Pen, Black Gingham Ribbon

Comment by joann echols on May 27, 2012 at 2:57pm

I love this card how do I get the stamps. jossie38

Comment by Natalie Houston on May 9, 2012 at 1:08am

Love this card! I just got the new stamps yesterday and cannot wait to play!

Comment by Conniecrafter on May 6, 2012 at 7:23am

very pretty, the shimmer gives it that extra special touch!

Comment by Jerry Rydzewski on May 2, 2012 at 2:22pm

Just love this card.  So easy to make but very elegant.  Can't wait to make for my friend.  Thanks once again Gina.

Comment by LaDona Flanegan on May 2, 2012 at 1:12pm

Once again, you make the best cards, and they look so easy to make. I am always inspired, thanks!

Comment by Louella Turvey on May 1, 2012 at 11:54pm

HI, I have one of those shimmery pens and I just love it, I use it all of the time. It adds just the right amount of sparkle when you only want a small amount and it really adds some sophistication I think.  I think everyone would want some of these pens.  Your card is so cute.  I want to make one too!  Thanks  Gina,  again!  Louella

Comment by Jan Ewell on May 1, 2012 at 10:59pm

Another beautiful card, Gina.  I tend to forget to stamp off to make more subtle effects.  This is so striking.  Simple but so elegant at the same time.  You never cease to amaze.

Comment by Sheila on May 1, 2012 at 8:05pm

so very cute Gina

Comment by Judy Lanning on May 1, 2012 at 5:11pm

Miss Gina,  I thought that Teresa Momber did the best with the blog hop card for me, it was clean and simple and very pretty.  Thanks again for all your wonderful stamps and inspiration from all the girls.

Comment by Rita C Robles on May 1, 2012 at 3:02pm

The more I see the more I want to create, thanks for sharing!