Card Base- 4 1/4" X 4 1/4"
Gold Embossed Layer- 3 3/4" X 3 3/4"
Scrap of Black for Frame and Butterfly

Stamp Set- Petals & Wings
Card Stock- GKD Black Onyx and 80lb White Layering Weight
Ink- VersaMark
Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder, Anti Static Pad, 1/4" pop dots, Spellbinders Labels 16 dies, Cuttlebug, Adhesive, Marvy Heat Tool

Comment by Dolores Kovach on August 12, 2013 at 4:18pm

Like this card very much, also like to watch your videos.   I like to share what I have learned from you with my stamping group.   Keep on doing what you do best..keeping us educated and up to date with stamping.

Comment by Sera Giordano on July 19, 2013 at 10:01am

just placed my order,  will be stamping up a storm,  cant wait til my order is delivered, i am so excited, thank you ...I think you are fantastic!!!

Comment by Nancy Schmidt on April 24, 2012 at 7:52pm

Love this card!!!  What a great idea - embossing the same color!  Thanks!  Got my order yesterday and I am ready to stamp!!!!

Comment by Trish Madore on April 24, 2012 at 5:43pm

I am trying to find the stamp that was cut out with the spellbinders with no luck.  I found the Petals and Wings and didn't see the label stamp.  Please help!!

Trish Madore

Comment by Bonnie Mitchell on April 20, 2012 at 4:05pm

Love this card.  Wish we could buy the stamps individually - i.e. the butterfly stamp.  On a very limited income and buying the whole set isn't feasible for me.  Will there ever be a chance to buy them separately?

Comment by Lucille Sanford on April 19, 2012 at 6:58pm

I love this card. so Stricking... can't wait to try it. you make it look so easy to do.

thank you for sharing your talents. =)

Comment by Jeanette Burt on April 19, 2012 at 1:30am

A really stunning looking card Gina. I love it.

Comment by Elizabeth Carvalho on April 18, 2012 at 7:28pm

This card is so beautiful.  I am going to use this card idea for a 50th wedding anniversary. You are so creative.  Thank you for sharing your ideas with all of us.

Comment by Rosy Newlun on April 18, 2012 at 5:05pm

Completely exquisite!

Comment by Christine Wilson on April 18, 2012 at 4:35pm

very elegant Gina I love it, cindy I read a hint awhile back where you can use talcom powder in place of the static  pad. haven't tried it yet though