Petals and Wings Friendship Card (New Ending)

Measurement:
White card base- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half
Cranberry layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"
Patterned paper layer- 3 3/4" X 5"
Scraps for frame and focal image

Stamp Set- Petals and Wings
Card Stock- GKD White and Cranberry Tart
Patterned Paper- Petals and Wings patterned paper pack
Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black and Rhubard Stalk
Spellbinders Labels 16 dies, Copic Markers, 1/4" pop dots, Cutterbee scissors, adhesive

Comment by Sarah Hendricks on April 12, 2012 at 11:17am

I just discovered StampTV and am so excited with all the new ideas and the great tutorials.  I'd like to invite Gina to meet my single son.  He's a great catch.  Of course, this has nothing at all ;) to do with my wanting Gina in my family so we can have card-making parties together!  LOL! But, judging by the beautiful ring on her finger, I see she's already taken...sigh...thankfully, I can have virtual card-making parties with her via my computer!

Thank you for sharing your creativity in such beautifully-done videos!!!

Comment by Cheryl Ondrias on April 11, 2012 at 11:09am
Gina,
The fussy cut bird image is such a beautiful element on this card. I could be your good friend...I would never throw this card away. :-)
Comment by Kathy on April 9, 2012 at 12:52pm

Very sweet card with lots of personality. Thanks for the inspiration, Gina! It was nice you took the time for the redo of the ending! ♥

Comment by Barbara Burgess on April 7, 2012 at 10:59am

Gina, Thanks for redoing the video to include the ending.  I really enjoyed it and also, inspired!

Comment by Mary Ann Huntington on April 5, 2012 at 10:45am

Another beautiful masterpiece Gina.  Thank you for your inspiration.

Comment by Sue Lamontagne on April 5, 2012 at 9:12am

What a cute card and I love the fussy cut bird,Gina.

Is it possible for you to add the numbers of the Copic markers in your description of the card after the demo?

Keep the cards coming!