Ivory Card Base- 5 1/2" X 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4" and folded in half

Dark Sage Layer- 5 1/8" X 4 1/8"

Ivory focal Image layer- 4 1/4" X 3"

Ivory focal Image Mat layer- 4 3/8" X 3 1/8"

Greeting layer- 2 5/8" X 1" (Tucked under the focal Image to look balanced)

Stamp Set- Merry Little Christmas

Card Stock- GKD Ivory, Dark Sage

Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Toffee Crunch, VersaMark

Clear Embossing Powder, Embossing Magic Anti-Static Pad, Tonic Ticket-Tag Punch, Swiss Dot Cuttlebug Folder, Brass Brads, 1/4" pop dots, Sponge Daubers

Comment by Glenda Lee Nutting on January 9, 2014 at 9:07am
I love this card and loved this technique! Your cards are so classy and sophisticated. I can't get enough of your videos.
Comment by Kathleen Caffey on August 19, 2013 at 5:55pm

This would be a perfect card for my style..I am going to have to try it.

Comment by David Maynard on January 10, 2013 at 6:02am
Love love love this card!!! I tried it out, it looks great.
Comment by Debra Pate on January 2, 2013 at 1:27pm

lovely!  I am hoping to see some videos using birdhouse stamps too, if there are some, please send me the link.

Comment by Stephanie Christina McKnight on December 28, 2012 at 12:41pm
Thank you Gina! This is one of my favorite cards-love the technique. Would make a great gentleman card - kinda woodsy just different words for the background. I really enjoy all your tutorials. You are a wonderful teacher!
Comment by Conniecrafter on December 18, 2012 at 8:39am

such a pretty technique, love the words peeking thru the trees!

Comment by Cheryl on December 15, 2012 at 7:21am

Did you put the brads through the sage green layer as well?  Thanks!

Comment by Cheryl on December 15, 2012 at 4:33am

I'll try this technique for sure.  Love the look.  Thanks!

Comment by Cheryl on December 15, 2012 at 4:31am

Love this!  You didn't wipe your trees with a paper towel, not necessary??

Comment by Jan Richardson on December 14, 2012 at 1:43am

Thankyou Gina. That is a lovely design and looks very easy to do. All the very best to you and yours for the festive season.