Small Notebooks from Staples
Front and Back cover- 2 5/8" X 5"
Scraps for oval and layers
White Oval was cut using Nestabilities Large Classic Ovals

Comment by Louella Turvey on August 21, 2014 at 2:05am

I can't tell you how many times I've gone to a site and then couldn't remember my password or username!  Then I also have them written on tiny scraps of paper sitting around ( and under) my computer or computer table, Jeeeez! So I love this idea!  I"m going to make them for Christmas presents this  year, thats a good idea since I have so many in my family to get something for that I am gonig to be making alot of my presents! Thanks for the idea and  I love your colors on your book!

Comment by Sherry Yeager on January 6, 2012 at 6:20pm

After seeing the Food Journal and now this, I just ordered the stamp set that is needed to make these neat little notebooks!! Thanks for the great ideas.

Comment by Lois Bak on February 1, 2010 at 9:13pm
I just ordered my Stamp TV Organizer kit and plan to make two of the Username and Password books -- one for me and one for a co-worker. What a great idea! Much better than the pile of papers I have now!
Comment by Sandi Ryan on February 1, 2010 at 6:09pm
I saw this on You Tube. A co-worker left our department to do some serious traveling - I gave her one of these CUTE keepers for notes, etc. She loved it!
Comment by Joy Hende on January 30, 2010 at 11:12pm
I just joined stamptv and lo and behold I was trying to think of a way to do this exact same thing. My current list is on a piece of cardstock and it is getting so jumbled up I can barely read it. Just with a quick look I know I will find many more interesting projects. I am primarily a cardmaker but do enjoy doing other paper crafts.
Comment by Tina on January 28, 2010 at 11:05am
What a great gift idea... of course I will have to make a couple for myself too. Thanks!
Comment by Bianca on January 26, 2010 at 10:38am
this is a great idea... i just love it... and i will make one... or two... or three... lol

hugs
bianca
Comment by Jen McLaughlin on January 20, 2010 at 12:10pm
Your organizing tips and projects are just what I need to start off my new year. Already working on several of your projects.. Thanks so much!!
Comment by ninajeanette2 on January 18, 2010 at 4:01pm
sweet but u dont really need the stamp ma jiiig
Comment by Linda on January 14, 2010 at 3:26pm
this is a great gift for everyone-I am making lots. Thank you for the idea!