Partial Embossing with a Cuttlebug Folder

Measurements:Card Base- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half
Scrap of Ivory and Black for focal image

Supplies:Card stock- Ivory, Black Onyx
Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black
Stamps- Winter Wonderland
Brads- Tuxedo Black
Cuttlebug, Cuttlebug Swiss Dot Embossing Folder, Scor-buddy, Paper Piercer, Nestabilities Petite Ovals (Large and Small) and Adhesive

Comment by Paulette Miller on September 11, 2012 at 9:39am

LOL....I forgot to mention that my stamp on the front says Merry Christmas instead of the winter stamp in the video. and my oval on top of the black liner is white.

Comment by Paulette Miller on September 11, 2012 at 9:37am

I love this....I have 65 cards emobossed and ovals cut and the trees stamped, all ready to assemble when away next week with the girls for a scrapbooking trip. The only difference in mine is that I added a black liner on the inside, with an embossed oval on top to stamp my verse on. Thanks for this very pretty design...love it!

Comment by Julie Arts on February 16, 2012 at 4:05pm
Where is this video?
Comment by Debbie Tennison on January 14, 2012 at 8:05pm

Thanks for sharing this great technique.  I can't wait to try it...

Comment by Pam Morison on November 9, 2011 at 12:01pm

This is a great versatile technique.  I'll be using it often I'm thinking.  BTW - you look great in that pink sweater!!

Comment by Rosy Newlun on October 4, 2011 at 10:53pm

Brilliant, simple, elegant - you've done it again, (and again, and again...)

With hugs,

Rosy

Comment by Pattie Jones on September 23, 2011 at 12:02pm
this is great idea, thank you Gina
Comment by Riette Gasser on May 2, 2011 at 1:20am
Hi - I noticed that if you access these pages from a smart phone (I have iPhone) the images appear but not a link to the video. I am that addicted to stamptv. I even browse it in bed :D
Comment by Barbara Brenneman on January 28, 2011 at 11:38am
Love this card, thank you for sharing your "how to".
Comment by Chris Handy on January 21, 2011 at 10:57am
The video is missing, I watched it before so I know it was there. I need a reminder of how to do this technique.
Thanks for this great site.
Chris