Card measurements:
Rocket Red card base- 8.5" X 5.5", scored at 4.25" and folded in half
Pure White card stock 120lb- 5.25" X 4"
Scrap white for fish image

Comment by Joyce Carter on August 4, 2012 at 9:00pm

I am also just learning to use my cuddlebug but I would like to know whre do I purchase the rubber mat Gina use with the cuddlebug?

Comment by Yvonne Jameison on September 10, 2011 at 9:50pm
I love how easy you make it look to emboss, for creating a card, which is so cute. I want to purchase a Cuddlebug, however, I live in Puerto Rico and willl have to order the machine on-line. As a first time user, can you tell me what basic items I will need to purchase, along with the machine.
Comment by Deanna Maertz on November 10, 2010 at 1:07am
Gayle, I have both machines and I say yes, it is worth having both. The Cricut cuts or draws, but doesn't dry emboss. The cuttlebug will cut with premade dies and it does dry emboss with embossing folders and plates. I find the 2 complement each other and both have their uses.
Comment by Shawnee on July 24, 2010 at 10:54pm
This card is adorable. My cuttlebug arrives this week and I can't wait to try it. Thank you for your help tips!
Comment by Gayle on July 11, 2010 at 12:26am
I think this card is so cute. I have a cricut expression and many cartridges; I am fairly new at card making and was wondering the difference between the cricut and cuttlebug. I love the embossing the cuttlebug does. Is that about the only difference and do you think the cuttlebug is worth purchasing if I have the cricut? Please help me out. thanxs
Comment by Catherine Thomas on June 6, 2010 at 10:25am
What a cute card. I own the cuttlebug and lot's of cuttlebug embossing folders. I love them. Using the score pal to score lines where you want your layers to go is a fantastic idea. I have the Martha Stewart score board and I love it. Thank you for all the wonderful videos. I have learned alot by watching them.
Comment by Pat Miletich on February 22, 2010 at 8:36pm
I love this card...............great idea....
Comment by Brenda Gloude on January 31, 2010 at 5:11pm
I love all the wonderful info concerning all the tools I really need new and great ideas thank you for taking the time to share all of your wonderful creations. God bless,
Comment by Nancy Pohl on October 29, 2009 at 8:52am
Am still learning how to use my new Cuttlebug. Hope this site will be able to help me. LOVE this card!!!!