Get the Janome Sew Mini here and help support StampTV:

Measurements
Creme de Menthe card base- 4.25" X 11" scored at 5.5" and folded in half
Bubblegum Pink layer- 4" X 5.25"
Patterned Paper layer- 3.7/8" X 5 1/8"
Bubblegum pink strip- 3 7/8" X 1.5"
White strip- 3 7/8" X 1.25"

Supplies
Creme de Menthe, Bubblegum Pink, White Pure Luxury card stock
Patterned Paper of choice
Spring Mix StampTV stamp set
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Copic Markers, Colored Pencils or other coloring medium
Sewing Machine
Glitter Pen for heart
Nestabilities Large and Small Circles and Petite Scalloped Circles

Comment by Carol Held on December 5, 2013 at 9:40pm
My iPad can't get this....
Comment by Judy McIntire on March 5, 2011 at 3:45pm
Cannot view this on iPad!
Comment by Patti Prince on July 20, 2010 at 11:40pm
I just bought me a Sew Mini at Hancok fabric's in my area and it was on SALE for 39.99 what a steal i had to buy it.
Comment by Dee Snow on June 5, 2010 at 3:16am
wonderful as always
Comment by Kathy Brown on April 25, 2010 at 12:05pm
I knew to card making, I just love your site!!! How did you do the faux stitching around the circle of the mouse?
Comment by Bonnie Epps on April 22, 2010 at 7:54pm
Love that mouse! Want that mouse! How can I get him?
I just looked down on the comments, how do you get the Tweety sewing machine for that price???
$49.99
Comment by Gina Krupsky on April 15, 2010 at 8:14pm
I did. :)
Comment by Shelby Morgan on April 15, 2010 at 12:30pm
Ok ladies....totally off topic. I'm a jewelery freak!!! Gina, did you get a new wedding ring??? I'm being nosey. But I do SO love this technique!
Comment by Gina Krupsky on April 14, 2010 at 2:33pm
Tweety- the machine is on sale right now at hancock.com for $49.99. :)
Comment by Gina Krupsky on April 14, 2010 at 2:32pm
Robyn,
It hasn't bothered my machine to sew through the tape and you can just change the needle if it gets to dull or gumy. I haven't changed mine in two years. LOL! I do like having a machine strictly for paper crafting. :)