Wild Lilac- 4 1/4" X 11". scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half
Black Onyx Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"
Patterned Paper layer- 3 3/4" X 5"
Scraps for Focal Image, Focal image layer and paper piecing

Stamp Set- Retro Boutique by Rupa Shevde for Gina K. Designs
Card Stock- GKD Wild Lilac, Black Onyx and White
Patterned Paper- GKD Parisian Garden Patterned Paper Pack
Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black
Quickie Glue Pen, Ribbon, Nestabilities Large Classic Oval and Lacy Oval

Comment by Glennis on March 11, 2012 at 1:21pm

I want that dress!  The coloring is beautiful!  Love the design.

Comment by Connie Ferguson on February 28, 2012 at 1:35pm

I love this card, so easy for me to do!

Comment by Nancy L. Salzman on February 27, 2012 at 4:27pm

I just love this! The color is just wonderful!

Comment by Joy Huttenburg on February 27, 2012 at 3:59pm

I love purple.  I, too, love using the glue pen.  This is a win win card.

Comment by Bridget Willis on February 26, 2012 at 12:06pm

I really love this card! One of my favorite colors is purple, I know I will be trying this soon!!!!

Thanks Gina for another AWESOME card!!!

Comment by Judy Boyd on February 24, 2012 at 10:18pm

I LOVE purple, so this is my kind of card. The dress is realy neat. I love the neat tricks you shared about cutting paper pieces. I really appreciate you, Gina, and your DT.

Comment by Anne Fairclough on February 24, 2012 at 9:06pm

Wow ! Just beautiful Gina....the colours are gorgeous.  You have such a great way of showing what can be done with a little stamp and some paper....Love your products and your videos....keep up the good work !

Anne

Comment by Jan Ewell on February 24, 2012 at 7:23pm

Love these new colors and the coordinating card stock.    Like everyone else, I need to add to my wish list.  It keeps getting longer and longer.  Another great job, Gina.

Comment by Carol Wells on February 24, 2012 at 6:41pm

I am so thrilled by all your paper packs and the coordinating cardstock. How exciting that you've brought out even more so soon!

I'm thinking that besides buying for myself, a combination of coordinated paper and Gina K's awesome thick cardstock would make a great gift bundle for a papercrafting friend!

Comment by Sylvia Rivera on February 24, 2012 at 5:42pm

Boy, am I in trouble! <Sigh> These new paper packs with their coordinating cardstock are truly beautiful. With all the beautiful paper and stamp sets you have, I'm going to need a bigger budget! I already have a long wish list since everything I see I want, especially since I know the quality of your products enhances everything I can possibly create.  LOL.