Sweet Mango Card Base- 4 1/4" X 11". scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half
Black Onyx Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"
Patterned Paper- 3 3/4" X 5"
Scraps for focal image, layer and paper piecing

Stamp Sets- A Year of Flowers, Stenciled Silhouettes
Card Stock- GKD Sweet Mango, Black Onyx, White
Patterned Paper- GKD Sundance patterned paper pack
Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black
Spellbinders Classic Ovals Large, Lacey Ovals, Black Gingham Ribbon, Copic Marker, Quickie Glue Pen, Cutterbee Scissors, Adhesive, 1/2" pop dots

Comment by Cindi Hall on April 18, 2012 at 1:58pm

I hope you have your own show on TV soon and I hope you can show us new techniques all the time! I have learned SO MUCH by watching your videos and really appreciate the time you put into them. They are easy to follow and remember. You are a great teacher Gina. Keep up the good work!

Comment by Julie Guillaume on April 1, 2012 at 2:23am

I look forward to making this lovely card!

Comment by Lisa Simpson on March 14, 2012 at 9:00am

I love your ideas,Gina,thanks for sharing them with us!

Comment by Joyce Pierson on March 8, 2012 at 7:09pm

Love this card.  Oh, Gina, I don't know how you do it.  All your cards are winners!!!!!!!!

Comment by patricia posk on March 3, 2012 at 9:33pm

Wow Gina another winner...you do it everytime.

pat

Comment by Conniecrafter on March 1, 2012 at 8:12am

Love this technique, easier way of going outside the oval, thanks for sharing!

Comment by Kyle Burch on February 29, 2012 at 1:57pm

I like all of your videos. They have some great ideas. This is another great idea. I can't wait to try it. Thanks.

Comment by Nina D Adams on February 29, 2012 at 1:57pm

Great tutorial Gina...I have to try this.  Thanks for the wonderful videos!!

Comment by Allison Keller on February 29, 2012 at 4:07am
So pretty & versatile! Like the other commentors, I can't wait to try this! I so appreciate the short cuts you pointed out! Gina, I love your videos! I only have one complaint. I wish you'd make more! One for every day of the week! Btw, I think it's awesome that you always show the entire process. For example, showing your entire Cuttlebug die cutting, etc. It can be a little intimidating to those of us are "Die Cut Challenged", or new to a certain technique or product! You are hands down- the QUEEN of technique & tutorial making video's! I love you to pieces! Thank you for your thoughtful processes & preparation beforehand and for keeping it simple, yet inspiring every time!
Comment by Davina Joan Chapman on February 29, 2012 at 3:59am

I was fascinated by this and can't wait to produce a card like this myself.  Thank you for your wonderful ideas.