Today on StampTV, see how to make this beautiful background with Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks. You can even stamp images with Oxides and mix them with regular dye inks!

White card base- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half

Black Onyx Layer- 3 5/8" X 4 7/8"

White Artist's Choice Layer- 3 1/2" X 4 3/4"

Scraps of Layering white for flowers and leaves

Stamps- GKD Painted Autumn

Dies- GKD Painted Autumn (Coming Sept. 15th!)

Oxide Inks- Abandoned Coral, Fossilized Amber, Twisted Citron, Broken China, Spice Marmalade

GKD Dye Inks- Fresh Asparagus, Jelly Bean Green, Faded Brick

Other Ink- VersaFine Onyx Black

Card Stock- GKD heavy and layering white, GKD Artist's Choice White, GKD Black Onyx

Adhesive, Foam Squares, Misti Stamping Tool, Acrylic Blocks, Distress Sprayer

Comment by Teresa Doyle on October 10, 2017 at 6:44am

These are absolutely stunning cards Gina!

Comment by Dorothy Mutafopulos on October 7, 2017 at 7:16am
Love it colors are so vibrant and so glad that the stamp now has a die . I just got my die yesterday so happy too!!!
Comment by Therese Sprinkle on October 2, 2017 at 2:02pm

Love the new cards. Great job Gina.

Comment by Diana Scott on October 2, 2017 at 11:00am
Beautiful card! Love the colors you used - having fun with the oxide inks! Thanks for sharing with us!
Comment by Joan Williams on September 25, 2017 at 9:40am

Gina, where do I find the chart on lining up these stamps that you speak of in this video...I have been on the freebies page as you suggested, but all I find there is a copy of the cover sheet of the stamp set. Thanks!

Comment by Pam "samisu" Edwards on September 16, 2017 at 12:36am

I love all the things you do . I feel like every day is a new project. I have had so many ideas and need a little time to get to work on it.

Comment by Virginia on September 15, 2017 at 11:03pm

Love the card, I just need to learn which stamp ink colors I need to use.

Comment by Deb Schmidt on September 15, 2017 at 12:10pm
What a beautiful card! I can't wait to try this technique.
Comment by Marie M Siler on September 15, 2017 at 11:27am

Very pretty color combo and stamp set.

Comment by Debbie Barba on September 14, 2017 at 3:50pm

GORGEOUS card Gina! Love everything about it, especially the colors! Fall is my favorite time of year! Love the blended background!