Painted Autumn Two Step Stamping W/ Sponging

Stamp Tv Kit from Gina K. Designs - Painted Autumn

Here are the following items I used for my card:
Gina K. Designs:
* Stamp Set - Painted Autumn from the New Stamp Tv Kit Painted Autumn
* Pure Luxury Card Stock - Ivory Heavy Base & Layering Weight, & Dark Chocolate
* Premium Dye Ink - Peach Bellini, Faded Brick, Jelly Bean Green, Dark Sage, Dark Chocolate, & Ocean Mist
* Gingham Ribbon - Dark Chocolate
3D Foam Squares, Tape Runner, Sponge Dauber
This kit and other items are available at: http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com

Comment by Katherina O'Meara on September 12, 2016 at 6:41pm
I love the tutorial as it shows how to finish the total card (front, inside, and back). The card looks so much more professional when completed. However, I would love to see the dimensions of the layers under the video. Due to my dyslexia, I find it hard not to have the measurements under the video. I feel stupid that I have this problem and how hard it is to figure out the layer sizes. But in any case, I will attempt to make this gorgeous card. You are super talented.
Comment by Sue on September 8, 2016 at 8:25am

PS. Also I never know what to put  inside the cards.

Comment by Sue on September 8, 2016 at 8:23am

I love  this card. I have the kit,  but I never know what size the card stock is. Can anyone tell me the size for this particular card? It would be great if measurements were always at  the description underneath all the videos. I never know what size to cut my cardstock.

Comment by Annie on September 6, 2016 at 4:58pm

Beautiful Cars Karen. Your videos are so good. You explain all sets! Thanks so much!! And Thanks for sharing!!

Comment by Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator on September 4, 2016 at 1:18pm
Thank you all so much. I really appreciate it! I love this stamp set and it is really easy to create pretty and fast cards with it. :) <3
Comment by Kathleen on September 4, 2016 at 6:24am

Beautiful card

Comment by Patti Visaggio on September 3, 2016 at 5:52am
I'll have to use my Old Country Roses set, until I get my Painted Autumn kit, to try the multi-stamping technique, because I can't wait til then to make this!
Comment by Lynette Merchant on September 3, 2016 at 4:13am
Love this card, must get this set
Comment by Tracy Palmer on September 2, 2016 at 11:32pm

Oh, Karen, I just love your cards - great video!

Comment by Roberta Sharpe on September 2, 2016 at 10:19pm

This card was beautifully done. I like the way you showed how to piece it together as well as explaining each step. Thanks so much. Looking forward to purchasing this stamp set and the Made with Love set.