Owl Miss you Sun Kissed Autumn Card Project

Ivory Card Base- 4 1/4" X 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4" and folded in half
Dusty Sage layer- 3 7/8" X 3 7/8"
Patterned paper layer- 3 3/4" X 3 3/4"
Ivory greeting strip- 3 3/4" X 1" or thinner depending on the greeting you choose.
Scraps for border and ovals

Stamp Set- Sun-Kissed Autumn
Card Stock- GKD Ivory, Dusty Sage
Patterned Paper- Sun-Kissed Autumn 6 X 6 Patterned Paper Pack
Ink Pads- Memento Tuxedo Black, Espresso Truffle
Copic Markers, SIlhouette Cameo, Dusty Sage Ribbon, Copper Brads, Paper piercing template, Craft Pick

Comment by Pam Z: 'Sunshine' on September 5, 2012 at 4:44pm

....'Birds' eye view.....' you made a funny there Gina!!! I love this card. Love the colors in it!! Well done again!!! Have a crafty day.....

Comment by Conniecrafter on August 26, 2012 at 8:00am

Love how you colored the feathers, cute design!

Comment by Elaine Byrne on August 25, 2012 at 10:31pm

Another fantastic little card, Gina. One thing I did notice was that you did not put tape over the ribbon at the back when you stick the panel down as you usually do. I look forward to making this little card :0

Comment by LUPE ARBIZO on August 24, 2012 at 4:02am

i really like this card so cute

Comment by patricia posk on August 24, 2012 at 3:55am

A great little card..good to put in a little suitcase that a daughter is taking back to college..LOL

And we do miss them. But with this little card she will know it even more..Love it. Really sweet and colorful.

pat

Comment by Rosy Newlun on August 23, 2012 at 10:34pm

This lil owl made me smile outloud. He's a cutie, so is your card!!! I want to grow up and be just like YOU!

And thank you, Gina, so much, for dropping by our Creative Therapy group and posting your heartfelt wishes for us concerning the passing of our dear Lynn. With aloha, Rosy

Comment by Sally Crowe on August 23, 2012 at 9:03pm

It would help to know what item# you used for the Silhouette file and what size you used to cut.

Comment by Lisa Smith on August 23, 2012 at 8:22pm

I sooo enjoy your vids, Gina.  Thanks for your creativity and how clear your directions are!

Lisa

Comment by Rita Allen on August 23, 2012 at 7:42pm

I am always watching your videos as they give me inspiration Thank you so much for sharing as I enjoy nothing better than to sit for hours in my study enjoying them and trying them occassionally I am retired and living in Australia so far away from home and family -but you fill my days Once again Thank you Rita

Comment by Stephanie Zilmer on August 23, 2012 at 5:37pm

I forgot to ask about the Silhouette file of the border - is it "3 lace borders" by Lori Whitlock id #18467?  I posted another question on your "Make a Wish Sunkissed Autumn Card".  Thanks