Who knew all these extra flowers were hiding in this year round floral stamp set?  Today Melanie will show you how to create so many more varieties with just the centers and leaf elements from her new Pressed Flowers 2!  It is SO fun to reverse the leaves and mix and match the different sizes to create completely NEW flowers!   Skip a space and use the matching leaf dies to create falling "loves me, loves me not" petal embellishments! So versatile! Please enjoy!

Purchase Pressed Flowers 2 stamp set here:  http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc?productId=2953&categoryId=16

Purchase the coordinating A Year of Flowers 2/ Pressed Flowers 2 die set here: http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc?productId=2957&categoryId=16

Gina K. Designs Pressed Flowers 2 stamp set

Gina K. Black Onyx (for greeting), Innocent Pink, Turquoise Sea, Sweet Mango, and Honey Mustard ink pads

Gina K. White (base weight 4 1/4" x 11, scored at 5 1/2", layering weight 3 1/2" x 4", and scrap for die cut pieces),  Black Onyx (3 3/4" x 4 1/4"), Turquoise Sea (2 1/2" x 5 1/2") cardstock

Gina K. A Year of Flowers 2/Pressed Flowers 2 die set

die cutting machine, adhesive foam, tape runner, black enamel dots or Nuvo Crystal drops

Comment by Karen Atkinson on July 11, 2017 at 12:09pm

I like them both. I wouldn't have thought to use the leaves to make flowers, but I love the way they turned out.

Comment by El Ivens on July 9, 2017 at 9:36am

Beautiful cards, love how versatile these sets are.  looking forward to playing with this new set.  Thanks for sharing with us.

Comment by Donna Dacy on July 6, 2017 at 7:56pm

A very nice designs. I like them both. Nice color choices too. TFS

Comment by Dede Phillips on July 6, 2017 at 7:37pm
I prefer A.
Comment by Joan Smith on July 6, 2017 at 5:08pm

Thank you for getting back to me so soon Melanie. I will try again and hopefully get the hang of it. I'll try that light touch and several times. I love your work, you make  your cards look so easy, thank you. Joan

Comment by Melanie, GKD Illustrator/DT on July 6, 2017 at 4:55pm

I Joan, yes, you don't want ta lot of ink on your dauber, and use a light touch.  Start swirling off the edge of the cardstock first to avoid a round print from the sponge.  You can always layer on more.  Theresa refers to sponging as "butterfly kisses"  I work pretty fast, but it's better to layer up the color as you go.  She recommends ink it up, then tapping off on scratch paper, swirling it off on scratch and then finally moving to your cardstock, but I think you can go directly to it if you don't start with a lot, that's what I do.  Practice makes perfect!  Although, perfect isn't necessary!

Comment by Joan Smith on July 6, 2017 at 2:22pm

Hi Melanie,

You make the sponging so easy. When I do it,even when I sponge off the card, I manage to have circles on my card stock. Do you press gently or hard? Please let me know your secret. thank you. Joan

Comment by JANIS LITYNSKY on July 6, 2017 at 12:00pm

Sorry,,,

Melanie ... thought is was Gina.... Janis

Comment by JANIS LITYNSKY on July 6, 2017 at 11:58am

Gina, I Love them both but I Love PINK so I would pick the PINK one.... great idea for more mileage out of your stamps... Thanks for all the idea's ... and time....

Janis

Comment by Melanie, GKD Illustrator/DT on July 6, 2017 at 11:29am

Which layout or details do you like best?  let me know in the comment below!  Thanks for watching!