Cranberry Tart Card Base- 8.5" X 5.5", scored at 4.25" and folded in half
Kraft Layer- 3.75" X 5"
Patterned Paper layer- 3 5/8" X 4 7/8"
Focal Image layer-2.5" X 2"
Cranberry Tart layer- 3.5" X 2.25"
Kraft Layer- 3.75" X 2.5"
Kraft Stitched Ribbon

More photos below

Comment by mysticmom54 on October 4, 2010 at 12:58am
Here is a card I made from the sketch
Brenda Thomas

Comment by Susanne Bridges on February 26, 2010 at 8:54pm
Gorgeous cards! I can't wait to try them!
Sue Bridges
Comment by Rosie Kessler on February 25, 2010 at 11:02pm
I got my kit today.
I love the colors and can't wait to get started.
you have a wealth of information in your web site and I am addicted to it
Thank you for all your demonstrations to get our creative juices going. :) Rosie
Comment by Adeline Wyonch on January 27, 2010 at 12:10am
Gina, thank you very much. You make it so easy for me to learn to do different techniques without getting frustrated. I have watched a lot of videos on card making but none have come close to yours. Your videos and the way in which you lay out all the supplies needed and your method of teaching is VERY effective. Thank you again.
Comment by Carole Miller on January 25, 2010 at 4:29pm
I just finished a card using Picture It and Love Notes stamps, and the tail end of my Gina K. green grosgrain ribbon. Why is it everything I do gets a bit off kilter. Guess that's the way I am. I'll be putting it in my album.
Comment by Gina Krupsky on January 24, 2010 at 2:06pm
Comment by Leah Tupper on January 22, 2010 at 4:01am
How beautiful. You just do the most emazing cards. I would like to make the card holder but I can't find it. Is it under a different name? Thank you for all the time you put into the ideas you give us.
Comment by Joyce Pierson on January 22, 2010 at 3:03am
Oh, Gina, another beautiful project. Hope you will be teaching us for a long, long time. You are the BEST teacher on the Internet.
Comment by Claudia MacGregor on January 20, 2010 at 10:59pm
Wow, You're amazing.. I love the colour combos. I can hardly wait to try this.
Comment by Paula Powell on January 20, 2010 at 5:16pm
Very nice. How come my cards never look as beautiful as yours?