White Card base- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half
Red Hot Card base- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"
Patterned Paper- 3 3/4" X 5"
Scraps for focal image and layer

Stamp Set- One in a Million
Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black
Card Stock- GKD Pure Luxury White, Red Hot
Patterned Paper- GKD Poppy Prints
Red Hot Organdy Ribbon, Red Bic Marker, Memento London Fog Marker, Spellbinders Large Classic Circles and Small Petite Scalloped Circles

Comment by Catherine Alford on June 15, 2012 at 1:12pm

The dimensions for the red hot card base appear to be incorrect.  I cut mine that size and it was way too small.

Comment by Conniecrafter on June 11, 2012 at 8:04am

so pretty and the stamp is just perfect with that paper!

Comment by Melanie Henderson on May 25, 2012 at 7:23pm

What a great idea cutting off part of the circle to bring in line with edge with side of card.  I've always tried to squish the whole thing onto the card, which sometimes just doesn't look as good.  This is a beautiful card.  Can't wait to use my new paper and new stamp.  Thanks, Gina!

Comment by CherylQuilts on May 19, 2012 at 2:16pm

Great card, Gina, and I do love the colors.  One comment...why did you not use the piece of red cardstock that you used to cut out the petite scallops as you mat?  I do all the time and save lots of paper.  Thought I'd share that tip.  Thanks again!

Comment by Hilda Guy on May 19, 2012 at 5:12am

I learned alot on how to use the liquid pearls correctly. and about the stamps I do love this for my friends, great job as usual...hg

Comment by Monica Rainbow on May 18, 2012 at 7:41pm

Fabulous card & technique! Love the way you explain things so clearly.

Comment by Jan Ewell on May 18, 2012 at 7:27pm

AWESOME.  I really love this card.  So simple yet so sophisticated.  And the colors!!!!!  I love them.  I need to get some Bic Markers.....I can't find them in Wal-Mart her, but have found them at Amazon.com and I'm getting ready to order them.  I love the Copics, so I'll have to see how these rate in comparison.  Awesome job, Gina.

Comment by Jan Jeffreys on May 18, 2012 at 11:42am

Love this layout!  I can see myself using it with several of my stamps and nesties.

Comment by Wanda Scott Hummel on May 18, 2012 at 11:24am

beeeeautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Sharon Mattingly on May 18, 2012 at 9:27am

Such a bright and cheery! Love that paper!