Gina K Stamp TV Blooper Reel

Comment by Marilyn Virella on January 6, 2015 at 9:52am

Thank you so much for sharing, I feel better about my bloopers now. I laughed so hard, I had tears running down my cheeks. Nice to know my idol isn't perfect and has a great sense of humor. Hugs.

Comment by Aggie Latyak on January 5, 2015 at 11:36am

I loved this Gina!  It's so much fun to see that even a pro like you can have those oops moments. :)

Comment by Nelly Ward on January 4, 2015 at 8:48pm

Gina, I did enjoy the bloopers, I thought you were perfect, :) ha ha. You make every project look so easy and flawless, now we know your secrets, and thank you for sharing and making us laugh along with you, yes, Pam Christianson, now that we know we will be kinder to ourselves. Your ideas are great, keep them coming and inspiring us.

Comment by tammie lien on January 4, 2015 at 2:26pm

Gina and Tom,Thanks so much for the roll on the floor laughing..I can so relate!!!

Such a treat to see this and your sense of humor...Keep them coming and for another beautiful year with stamptv..You are a Rockstar!!! Much love and many more laughs...Keep up the wonderful videos...XO

I needed this today!

Comment by Conniecrafter on January 4, 2015 at 7:30am

that was so fun to watch, all video's always look so perfect I think wow how does she do that without messing up, but I see even you can have problems :)  Thanks for sharing your time and talent with us!

Comment by Debrah Warner on January 3, 2015 at 7:56pm

Enjoyed this!  2010 was 5 years ago so you must have a few more bloopers to share with your fans.  We want to see more bloopers!  Please.  :)  And thank You!!!

Comment by Pam Christiansen on January 3, 2015 at 7:49pm

Gina, you are hilarious...  Thanks for the laughs...  I agree with Nelly, now I won’t be so hard on myself when things don’t always go perfect...  You do have a great sense of humor... Would love to meet you some day...  Happy New Year!! May 2015 be a good year for all of you...

Comment by Nelly Ward on January 2, 2015 at 10:25pm

Really enjoyed the "bloopers", chuckled & snickered a lot. Made my evening. I get upset with myself when I make an error, now I won't be so hard on myself. You have such a great sense of humor. Enjoy your presentation & have learned so much. Happy 2105!

Comment by Kelly A. O'Donnell on January 2, 2015 at 6:01pm

That was very cute & endearing. The ability to laugh at oneself and share it with others is a gift to be sure. I knew there was something about your cards that I was drawn to in addition to their aesthetics; it's your personality in all of its fullness that speaks through your creative talent. Happy New Year!

Comment by Mary Ann Lynch on January 2, 2015 at 4:03pm

Gina,  It's so good to know you too make mistakes.  Your demos are always so perfect, and your cards always so beautiful.

Happy 2015