Projects Supplies:
Marvy Extra Jumbo Scalloped Circle
Stamp from Holiday Greeting Stamp Set
Vivid Brick Red Ink
Colorbox Gold Metallic Ink
Clear Embossing Powder

Comment by Liz C. on August 10, 2010 at 7:22pm
Very classy looking with a simple technique! Thanks Gina.
Comment by Pam Z: 'Sunshine' on February 26, 2010 at 6:20am
Well....this is fantastic!! I have sooo many projects that I need to try now that I have found stamptv!! JavaJoann...thanks a million for inviting me!!! You guys rock here ~ ESPECIALLY Gina K!!!
Comment by JoAnn Higginbotham on December 13, 2009 at 12:14am
I love it Gina. Thank You for alot of projects I have been using.
Comment by Suzanne Landi on November 18, 2009 at 6:02pm
I do not have a voice card on my computer so I watch and figure out what is being said. I would like to know what kind of candy was used for the Pillow Boxes segment? I love this idea for teachers, friends, mail person anyone during the Holidays to give a little treat.
Comment by Jan Ewell on October 20, 2009 at 12:11am
This is great for that "little something" so you don't have to "forget" someone this Christmas.
Comment by Karen V Flores on October 11, 2009 at 10:47pm
This looks so easy and gorgeous. Thanks for the tutorial.
Comment by Stampin Sharon on October 11, 2009 at 6:16pm
I love this project, great idea for the holidays.
Comment by Ravengirl on October 8, 2009 at 6:08pm
So clever! I completely thought there was a gold layer under the round image!!! I will be doing this for sure!
Comment by Debra Buckland on October 8, 2009 at 2:48pm
I love these!
Great idea. I usually make something for neighbors every year for Christmas and this will be great.
Comment by Liz Thornton on October 7, 2009 at 10:00pm
A project that makes giving a little something extra at Christmas so quick and easy but also so special. Thanks Gina