Ivory Card Base- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half

Dark Chocolate Layer-  3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

Patterned Paper Layer- 3 3/4" X 5 "

Dark Chocolate Focal Image Layer- 3 3/8" X 4 3/8"

Ivory Focal Image Layer- 3 1/4" X 4 1/4"

Dark Chocolate Greeting Layer- 1 3/8" X 2 1/8"

Ivory Greeting Layer- 1 1/4" X 2"

Stamps- Friends 'til the End Stamp Set (Autumn Wishes Kit)

Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black

Card Stock- GKD Ivory Layering, Ivory Heavy, Dark Chocolate

Spectrum Noir Markers, Adhesive

Comment by Conniecrafter on September 23, 2015 at 8:35am

Love the texture and wood grain look you gave to these, fun stacking them like that too, very cute!

Comment by patricia posk on September 20, 2015 at 8:20pm

Wow Gina this card is so adorable and I love the colors and patterns that you selected as they both give a woodsy feeling to me.  These little critters are adorable..and they do bring a smile to your soul.  We all need a life at times.  Life is that way...a little up and a little down ha ha ha ha..  But I'm glad to still be here to go through it.

The house is always so empty when one you love leaves to go some other place.  Thank God for the internet and the phone that way we can always touch bases.  We slowly get use to it but it's always great when they come back home..  Our nest is full again.  I love your hair.  You look like a young gal.  I know you're happy and that's good.  Great card Gina and great to see you again..looking so pretty and youthful.  Great colors and patterns and your coloring is great...like the way most of us color...LOL.  take care    pat

Comment by jackie sterling on September 20, 2015 at 7:04pm
You and your staff are the best. This is one of my favorite kits. Thankk you so much.
Blessings, Jackie
Comment by Vickie Livingston on September 20, 2015 at 10:54am

You have perfect timing! My best friend is going through a rough time and this cart is perfect...I'll be making it today and drop it in the mail tomorrow.  Thanks so much for sharing.

Comment by Heidi... on September 20, 2015 at 7:33am
That coloring technique looks easy and also really good! TFS! The animals are so cute!
Comment by Joy Bland on September 19, 2015 at 7:27pm

I just love this card.....but, living on a farm, I have never seen a wheelbarrow made out of wood...But the card is so adorable!!!

Comment by CONNIE BROOKS on September 19, 2015 at 3:52pm
Gina...love the card...so delightful as are YOU! I really enjoy watching and listening to you while you create. BTW: LOVE your ponies. Cute hairstyle on you.
Comment by Sharon Underwood on September 19, 2015 at 9:13am

Adorable card! Can't wait to CASE this one!

Comment by Janet E. Leffler on September 19, 2015 at 8:57am