Meaurements:
Scraps of white for two focal image panels
Cut ribbon to the length appropriate for use.

Stamp Set- Wishing you Joy
Card Stock- GKD White 120lb
Ink- Memento Cottage Ivy, Tuxedo Black
Ribbon- GKD White Organdy
Copic and Bic Markers, Sakura Glitter pens, 1/8 Inch Scor-tape, Scotch tape, Bow Easy

Comment by Deng Nick on November 21, 2011 at 1:37am

why, why, why .....

I can't watching the video. please help !

Comment by Sandra L. Eckelaert on November 17, 2011 at 9:14am

Wishing you Joy, what spellbinders did you use?  Can it be purchased from you?

Comment by Reva Garrett on November 16, 2011 at 8:21am

Gina, how beautiful, as usual! Just a ?, when using the spellbinders, after you emboss. It seems like the embossing goes kinda flat if I handle it much, yet when you put these pieces together you pressed down good around the edges. Do you have that problem? I admit I am very new to all this so please forgive my ignorance! Any tips greatly appreciated. You have made stamping so much easier for me, so thanks a bunch!

Comment by patricia posk on November 16, 2011 at 3:29am

Gina

This card is absolutely adorable. It was so much fun watching you do this project from beginning to end. When you lowered the lights it was fantastic those glitter pens..

Thanks for the inspiration and ideas..

pat      ..great little holiday tag could also be a card.

Comment by Gina Krupsky on November 15, 2011 at 9:13pm

We don't have anything for the cricut yet. Maybe in the future. :)

Comment by Gina Krupsky on November 15, 2011 at 9:12pm

Ooh, sorry! Labels 16 die set.

Comment by Filomena Duran on November 15, 2011 at 6:08pm

Another cute card.  Thanks

Comment by julianne on November 15, 2011 at 6:07pm

In the supply list you didn't mention the Spellbinders you used. That green is definitely a Christmas color- so vibrant. Thanks for sharing.

Comment by Bernadet Rodakowski on November 15, 2011 at 6:05pm

Gina - I love your stamps and sets that coordinate with the nestabilities dies.  This adorable (and easy to make) tag is a perfect example.  However, my limited craft resources are invested in my cricut, not traditional steel dies.  Do you have any guides that might tell us which images coordinate with the cricut or any of the images on their carts?  (Wild Card or Gypsy Wanderings come to mind.)  Any chance you might design some stamps to work with some of the popular "marquee" or "top note" shapes?  With the Cricut Craft Room, we can now purchase images individually.  Just an idea from a GKD stamp fan.

Comment by Sandy Zamudio on November 15, 2011 at 4:39pm