Red Hot- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half

White layer- 5 1/8" X 3 7/8"

Red Cuttlebugged layer- 5" X 3 3/4"

White focal image layer- 4 5/8" X 3 3/8"

Red Hot focal image layer- 4 1/2" X 3 1/4"

Stamp Set- Joyful Holiday by Theresa Momber

Ink- VersaMark

Card Stock- GKD Red Hot, White

White detail embossing powder, Stickles Stardust fine glitter (loose) Red Baker's Twine, Cuttlebug Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Adhesive

Comment by Joyce Pierson on December 23, 2012 at 8:23pm

Oh, Gina, I sure didn't know about this technique and just love it.........endless possibilities..........thank you so much and Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family.  Happy New Year, too!

Comment by Joanne Grignol on December 23, 2012 at 10:39am

I haven't had complete success, either - my first try crashed and burned (I think literally) and my second looked great but the glitter did rub off.  I'm using Martha Stewart fine glitter - maybe that's the breakdown.

Comment by Krystal Allen on December 23, 2012 at 2:16am

It didn't work for me :(

Comment by Mrs.Anita Marie Landon on December 22, 2012 at 12:36pm

Thanks you  It is beutiful

Comment by Gina Krupsky on December 22, 2012 at 8:04am

Sue,

The glitter changes a tiny bit because it gets embedded into the powder but not much and it still looks great.

A note of pre-mixing glitter with embossing powder- yes you can do it however it will not have an even glitter throughout which is why the two steps are important. :)

Comment by patricia posk on December 21, 2012 at 9:45pm

Gina

this is fantastic..Both tips are great.  I never thought about those wipes and I am going to do the glitter  embossing powder thing too.  A beautiful card with great colors..Thank you Gina...I'm learning so much from you.. As an almost 80 year old senior I do appreciate your talent and sharing it with all of us..Merry Christmas and much luck to you for the New Year...

pat   Blessing to you and your wonderful crew..

Comment by Marie Gamber on December 21, 2012 at 1:52pm

So beutiful Gina!  You always take everything a step above and beyond anything one can imagine!    :D

Comment by ava gavloski on December 21, 2012 at 7:15am

great share on the new technique for me.

Comment by Pamela Nicholson on December 21, 2012 at 6:34am

I have a bit of twist on this technique, I take a saved empty embossing powder container and mix embossing powder and glitter together. Also I use this same idea to mix embossing powder with instant coffee, gives my stamped mugs of coffee that aroma. Can do the same with kool aid for fruity smells and last but not least... I used on this years cards a combo of glitter and cinnamon, ginger and cloves to make my gingerbread men! I usually use clear embossing powder for my mixing projects :-) This cuts it down to one step of embossing and not two. Enjoy and Happy Stamping!

Comment by Joanne Grignol on December 20, 2012 at 10:50pm

Thank you so much, I have been fighting with glitter for weeks!  Exactly what I needed to know and beautiful.  Merry Christmas!