Red Hot Card Base- 5 1/2" X 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4" and folded in half

Black Onyx Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

Patterned Paper Layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Focal Image Black Layer- 4 3/8" X 3 1/8"

Focal Image White Layer- 4 1/4" X 3"

Stamp Set- Fleece Navibaa by Debbie Corbari

Card Stock- GKD Black Onyx, Red Hot, White

Patterned Paper- GKD Berries and Vines

Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black

GKD Red Hot Buttons, Black and White Baker's Twine, Copic Markers, Glue Dots, Adhesive

Comment by patricia posk on November 4, 2014 at 2:50am

Gina

A fun card and really good for all ages.  for the playful child in all of us.  Just love your colors and how fun you've made it all look.  You are looking great Gina.   Love your site and always visit but don't always have time to comment.   I just had to do it for this bright happy Holiday card.  they are so cute and so are you

pat..thanks to the crew for letting us see you from time to time during the tutorial.  It's always fun looking at your bright happy smiling face.

pat

Comment by Johanna Rundell on November 3, 2014 at 5:50pm

Love these cards and have some ideas for myself now. Thanks

Comment by Katie Johnson on November 3, 2014 at 5:46pm

Oh! This is my first comment so I hope it is right! But I love! this stamp set! Gina and your crew are genius!

Comment by Regina on November 3, 2014 at 1:35pm

This is a really cute stamp set. Cute, cute card!

Comment by eluned jeffery on November 3, 2014 at 12:46pm

Very cute and fun

Comment by Joyce on November 3, 2014 at 11:27am

Cute, Cute, Cute!

Comment by Mary Ann Huntington on November 3, 2014 at 11:11am

What a darling card.  That stamp set really gave me a chuckle especially the name of it.

Comment by DONNA KINGSTON on November 3, 2014 at 10:47am

This is adorable!  I am new to the Gina K Designs site (just a couple of months) and she has me spending!!!!!  I want EVERYTHING I see.....lol (my husband may divorce me if he sees the boxes that come in....lol)

Comment by Loretta Rush on November 3, 2014 at 10:31am
So nice to see a hop for the older stamp sets. I always forget about older sets and use the newer ones. This card is very cute, thank you!
Comment by Tammy Renee Downhour on November 3, 2014 at 10:03am