You can create elegant Christmas and Holiday cards in minutes with today's card layout. Just use some embossing powder and a couple of layers and you have the perfect card to mass produce!

This card features the Merry & Bright StampTV kit available here:

Turquoise Sea or Red Velvet card base- 4 1/4" x 11", scored and folded in half
Black Onyx Layer- 3 7/8" x 5 1/8"
White layer- 3 3/4" x 5"

Stamp Set- Merry & Bright by Gina K. Designs
Card Stock- GKD Turquoise Sea, Red Velvet, Black Onyx, White
Embossing Powder- GKD FIne detail silver and gold
Ink- VersaMark
Adhesive, small paint brush, Embossing Magic Pad, Scor-Buddy, Heat Tool

Comment by Doreen B. Jones on November 8, 2017 at 5:48pm

Love this one and all the others..there seems never to be a favorite. I don't know if there is anyone else like me that messes up in measuring for mats but I hate to make them and they are a necessity. LOL I wish "someone" would come up with the idea to have packages of different size mats in various colors for card making especially A2's. Years ago when I just scrapbooked there were stores that sold bags of scraps mostly I used them for mats. I usually do batches of them..when I get them right LOL. in various colors so that I have them ready for batch cards.

Comment by Joanne Vargas on November 7, 2017 at 12:10pm

Love it, love it, love it!  Thanks Gina!

Comment by Donna Cipriano on November 3, 2017 at 11:01am

Clean and Simple…love it!

Comment by Patricia Gail Cornelius on November 2, 2017 at 10:42pm

Love how you make yorur ornaments sparkle, Have not tried it yet

Pat

Comment by Judy e mathena on November 2, 2017 at 10:04pm

very pretty. Love the silver the best. thanks so much for the inspiration.

Comment by Beverley (Bev) Page on November 2, 2017 at 7:01pm

Love this card, in fact I love all the cards created by using your Merry and Bright card kit.  Mine is still coming to Australia and I just can't wait to get hold of it.  Thank you all for your inspiration.  Many thanks, Bev from Sydney Australia/

Comment by Margaret Zeleznik on November 2, 2017 at 6:04pm

What beautiful cards--I love both colors!

Comment by Tina Kelly on November 2, 2017 at 3:03pm

Beautiful!  Love the gold one!

Comment by Mary Ann Sine on November 2, 2017 at 12:08pm

A beautiful card. Love the gold one.

Comment by Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator on November 2, 2017 at 11:57am

Beautiful card project! I Love that ornament in the silver embossing powder! Thanks for sharing! <3