Merry & Bright - Embossed Trees Holiday Card

White Card Base- 5 1/2" X 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/2" and folded in half

Black Onyx Layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

White Focal Layer- 3 5/8" X 4 7/8"

Scrap for Tag

Stamp Sets- Merry & Bright, Seasonal Sentiments

Ink- GKD Ocean Mist, Powder Blue, Black Onyx, VersaMark

Card Stock- GKD White, Black Onyx

GKD Fine Detail White Embossing Powder, Embossing Magic Pad, Sponge Daubers, GKD Stitched Rectangle Dies, GKD Fancy Tag Dies, Paper Piercing Tool, Brads, Heat Tool

Comment by Vickie Hawkins on November 8, 2017 at 7:51am

So much fun to make this card!  Thank you as always, Gina.

Comment by Terri Young on October 23, 2017 at 3:06pm

Isn't this measurement incorrect. Shouldn't the card be scored at 4 1/4" not 4 1/2"

White Card Base- 5 1/2" X 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/2" and folded in half

Comment by Elizabeth Bailey on October 23, 2017 at 1:26pm

Once again, a real winner!!  Sometimes I wish everyone would come out with their Christmas Stamps a little earlier as I start making mine the beginning of Sept.  The problem is, after they come out I see cards or ideas I wish I could have used this year.  Oh well, This will be my stamp collection for next year.  This was beautiful, can't wait to try it.

Comment by Conniecrafter on October 21, 2017 at 7:53am

Beautiful, such a nice peaceful winter scene!

Comment by Diane Simpkins on October 20, 2017 at 8:50pm

Beautiful as always, Gina. I'm going to try something like this one. I don't have the exact tree stamp you used, but I have a similar one that I just got at Hobby Lobby. Haven't used it yet, because I just got it yesterday. I love watching you make cards. You do make it look easy and I thank you for the video tutorial.

Comment by Virginia Lee Ellison on October 20, 2017 at 11:52am

I love this card.... you make everything look so easy and when I first saw cards like this with the shading and colors, I was a little intimidated to try but watch a video last weekend and tried it, then mass produced the pine trees and just watched this video and now can't wait to play with this new stamp set when my order comes in.... suppose to be here Saturday.....YAY!!!!!!   Hugs!!!!!

Comment by Ginette Legendre on October 20, 2017 at 1:50am

Gina I love so much your cards you are doing . They are awesome can't wait to receive my order and start doing what you teach so well thank you so much for sharing  Hugs!

Comment by Jan Brazier on October 19, 2017 at 7:38pm

Sorry, I should have mentioned that I live in Australia LOL.

Comment by Jan Brazier on October 19, 2017 at 7:18pm

Gina, this is such a stunning card! Love everything about it! Just this minute received my parcel!! It only took 7 days from when I ordered it!! Can't wait to get home and play. Thank you for your inspiration - you're the best!! Hugs!!

Comment by Judy e mathena on October 19, 2017 at 6:36pm

very pretty card, and this stamp tv kit is awesome.