Measurements for Memory Box in the video episode:
Green box- 8.5" X 11" (Download the free template from the Freebies tab above)
Yellow top flap layer- 6.25" X 2.75"
Patterned paper top flap layer- 6" X 2.5"
Yellow back layer- 6.25" X 4.25"
Patterned paper back layer- 6" X 4"
Yellow bottom flap- 6.25" X 2.25"
Patterned paper bottom flap- 6" X 2"
Scrap Yellow, black and patterned paper to make focal image

Comment by Danielle Reed on May 27, 2011 at 11:58am
Another use for these "vacation memories" boxes would be to give them as a gift filled with copies of photos for a friend who maybe accompanied you on a vacation or for a friend or family member whose child accompanied you on a vacation. That way they could have copies of some of the good photos that you took and share the memories. :)
Comment by Maria Hage on March 3, 2010 at 2:23pm
I just finished assembling the memory box, and that was fun!! Thank you for the great ideas.
Comment by Geri A Dalke on February 17, 2010 at 3:02am
The video kept stopping. I had trouble playing your videos. I know it isn't my computer because I tried watching them on my sister's computer too. Same problem.
Comment by Nancy Student on January 24, 2010 at 4:37pm
I just got my kit yesterday! I can't believe how quickly it got here! And tonight I am going to make the boxes! I can't wait! Thanks for the excellent instructions!
Comment by Mary-Jane on January 20, 2010 at 10:33am
These are wonderful - instead of using a belly band I used a velcro dot system (self adhesive) to act as closure attaching one side to inside of box and the other to underside of decorative label - works well esp when filled with cards.
Thanks for sharing this wonderful set of videos - love your projects.
Comment by Conniecrafter on January 18, 2010 at 9:31am
such a great idea and they are just beautiful, thanks for sharing!
Comment by Victoria Stewart on January 18, 2010 at 12:49am
I adore this. I am headed to my hobby room to make one. Thank you!
Comment by Gina Krupsky on January 17, 2010 at 10:13pm
Nana,
I just wrapped it around the top flap and used a magnetic snap by Basic Grey.
Comment by Nana Griffin on January 16, 2010 at 9:12am
This is a great idea . I love all the designs but I was wondering how the ribbon was attached to the last one. The black and white poka dot ribbon doesn't show it tied. Is it tied in the back or does it go on a different way?
Comment by Myjalessa Hill on January 15, 2010 at 2:53am