Measurements for Memory Box in the video episode:
Green box- 8.5" X 11" (Download the free template from the Freebies tab above)
Yellow top flap layer- 6.25" X 2.75"
Patterned paper top flap layer- 6" X 2.5"
Yellow back layer- 6.25" X 4.25"
Patterned paper back layer- 6" X 4"
Yellow bottom flap- 6.25" X 2.25"
Patterned paper bottom flap- 6" X 2"
Scrap Yellow, black and patterned paper to make focal image

Comment by Shannon Ngai on January 25, 2014 at 1:52pm

@Nancy Wyllie - Go to the very top of the page and you'll see links to the different parts of Gina's site. Click "Freebies" and then scroll down until you see it. It's an older freebie so it's further down the page.

Comment by Iwana Carvalho on January 7, 2014 at 6:49pm
Isn't ' the vídeo available any longer?
Comment by Nancy Wyllie on July 20, 2013 at 12:20am
I haven't been able to find the template. Is it still available?
Comment by Rosy Newlun on November 23, 2011 at 4:33pm

This is a great project! Thanks for going thru all the work and trouble to put the steps and freebies online for us (hope they're still free here). I am thinking this would be applicable for stationery card gift boxes, too. Lovely idea!!!

aloha, rosy

Comment by Resa on February 28, 2011 at 2:15pm
This is Wonderful idea, Thanks for showing all of us wonderful projects. I put together Monthly card class and other crafts, and This is going to be a project for March!!!! Ladies are going to Love this idea. Keep on doing Good Work and Projects. May The Lord shine Upon You and Your Family.
Comment by Kimmiek on October 3, 2010 at 3:24pm
Awesome!! Can't wait to make one
Comment by Molli Frey on September 5, 2010 at 4:36pm
Love the card idea a great gift idea, I always make about 20 "thank you" cards for those who lost a loved one as a gift for them. This box is a great way to present them with those cards........... and they look a lot better than those "funeral home" cards ;)
Molli
Comment by Catherine Thomas on June 3, 2010 at 7:01pm
These are beautiful. Can't wait to make one. Thanks for sharing..
Comment by Mary Crook on April 6, 2010 at 2:57am
All of you videos are so well done and easy to understand. I just keep watching them again and again. Thank you so much for the work you do on them.
Comment by Leslie Davis on February 1, 2010 at 7:23am
Thank you so much for this. I've already organized my pic box and have made 5 boxes so far. So easy, I can do it with a cast on my arm. I'm planning on making 10 for my mom for all of her old family pictures to them pass on to me with journal info. I LOVE watching you make or do anything. You've got a great demeanour. I plan on placing my first order. Leslie from Canada