Take the product tour of the eight new stamp sets and one new incentive set released tonight at 7:00 PM Central time at http://www.ginakdesigns.com.

Also, see four card projects featuring the new incentive set in combination with other newly released sets. Thanks so much for watching!

Comment by Cheryl L. Littmann on May 31, 2016 at 11:10pm

Great stamps, Great Ideas!

Comment by Susan Noblet on May 31, 2016 at 8:53pm

Hi Terry

Welcome!  I too am from Canada, a word of warning, sometimes, maybe one out of four orders will get stopped by Customs and Excise Canada and you will have to pay the duty. It is usually $25CAD on a $100 order.  Still, the stamps and kits are well worth it!

Comment by Patricia Nikkila on May 31, 2016 at 4:47pm

All these cards are so AWESOME!  I want all the stamp sets.  I'm so excited.   Thank you for all your ideas and designs.  I just can't say enough about them.

Patty

Comment by Terry Smith on May 31, 2016 at 9:59am

I am new to Stamp TV & am so over the moon for the new stamp sets you've brought out!  I live in Canada, but

even with the low CDN$, I really want to order the Fine Feathers & Country stamp sets & I'd love to have the

Incentive Background stamp set.  Gina, you make everything so perfectly.  Thank you for the ideas.  ...Teri

Comment by miriam zella on May 31, 2016 at 9:38am

Gina, I wanted you to know that you and Stamp TV has been an insiration to me. Thanks again. Miriam (jakub612)

Comment by Luz C Berenguer on May 30, 2016 at 4:24pm

Here I go shopping for those new stamp sets, Thank you for sharing... Love it all, yes Theresa and Melanie are two of my favorite designers. How I wish I had started stamping way back..... Love watching all of your ideas.

Comment by Barbara Green on May 30, 2016 at 2:00pm

If I was not on a limited disability income I would snap up the Fine Feathers and the incentive stamp in a minute.  I have been watching Stamp TV for a long time and enjoyed everything I have seen your Ladies do.  Melanie and Theresa are both inspirational designers and a joy to watch.  I love everything you have to offer.  Thank you for the inspiration and giving me some ideas to use some of the stamps I have had for many years. Thank you and your Design Team for a joyful blog hop.

Comment by Suzann Anderson on May 30, 2016 at 1:10pm
Great inspiration:)
Comment by Paulette okraska on May 30, 2016 at 11:01am
Love these cards and love Stamp TV. Thanks so much for all the ideas!
Comment by Nana Griffin on May 30, 2016 at 9:53am

These are super cool card ideas with the incentives. Thanks so much for showing us so many different ways to use these stamps. Ideas for each of them is so appreciated.