March Release Product Tour and Card Project

Our March release is now available at http://shop.ginakdesigns.com in the What's new category! Thanks so much for watching!

Wild Wisteria Card Base- 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Black Onyx Layer- 3 7/8" x 5 1/8"
White Canson Watercolor Paper- 3 3/4" x 5"

Stamp Set- You Make me Smile, Lettered and Lovely
Ink- Versa Mark, GKD Black Onyx
Card Stock- GKD Wild Wisteria, Black Onyx, Canson Watercolor card stock
Other- Embossing Magic Pad, GKD Fine Detail White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Adhesive, Zig Clean Color Brush Markers

Comment by Lynnie B. on April 10, 2018 at 11:44am

Do I have enough time to do all these projects?  Nope, but how I wish I did!  I plan on doing this one soon!!!  Love it! Thank you for sharing!!!!

Comment by Dolly LaBelle on March 30, 2018 at 2:27pm

Thank you for always being here for me, and everyone else!

Comment by Jeanne Beam on March 30, 2018 at 12:03pm

Beautiful card. I did see your release yesterday and you have some products. Thanks for sharing...

Comment by karen chester on March 30, 2018 at 11:26am

Thank you so much for sharing this technique.  Either I've never seen it, or wasn't ready for embossing powers before.  It is beautiful.  You have inspired me just craft, craft, craft all weekend.  Have to get ready for Passover, but maybe craft and make beautiful things in the coming week.  Thank you for sharing such a wonderful technique along with the beautiful stamps.

Comment by Cathy Loveless on March 30, 2018 at 11:26am

I love the new sets.  Can't wait to get my order in!

Comment by kelly stoutenborough on March 30, 2018 at 10:58am

I LUV all these techniques!!! How you all keep coming up with such amazing things!! WOW...just WOW

Comment by Annemarieke Ryskamp on March 30, 2018 at 10:57am

Love it! And prsented in such a way I think I can make this beautiful card too. Thank you!

Comment by Carol Godfrey on March 30, 2018 at 10:48am

Very beautiful card purple is my favorite color can' wait unti the next Gina K kit comes out look forward to those

Comment by Janice Ashby on March 29, 2018 at 9:02pm

Such a pretty card and I love all the new sets.  Thanks!

Comment by Louise Eichwald on March 29, 2018 at 8:18pm
Love all the new stuff, but especially love the "free stamp set". That's a beautiful lily stamp!!!