Gold Card Stock 7.25" X 7.25"
Score each side at 4.25"

Comment by Sofia Khrystyne Whitney on January 3, 2013 at 6:40am

Hi Gina

Can you do envelopes with the score buddy, if so what would be the measurements for it???

Can you get back to me on this.  Someday soon I will get a Scor-Pal.  I just got my scor-buddy for my birthday present which was on the 24th of December, and I am having fun with it, but can't figure out the measurements for the envelopes.

Thanks!

Sofia Khrystyne

Comment by Krystal Allen on March 13, 2012 at 8:25pm

Just so you guys know, this works perfectly on a Martha Stewart board :)  I will own a Scor-Pal someday!

Comment by Beatrice A Bucy on January 13, 2012 at 2:41pm

Great instructions!  Thank you!

Comment by Nancy J Beebe on May 10, 2011 at 8:24am

Gina love your tutorials. Your very persise and heartwarming. I love this envelope tutorial. You make everything look so easy.

Hugs Nancy

Comment by Joan Garlough on May 9, 2011 at 10:52pm
I love this video.  I have never seen an envelope made this way before and I love it.  I need a score pal!!!!!!  The colored, fancy, envelopes make your card so extra special.  Thanks so much for the technique.
Comment by carol stacy on August 7, 2010 at 4:12pm
Gina,

Oh my, I have been looking for envelopes to fit the cards, no luck. Went thru your Tech ideas and saw them made. Wow!!!! Thank you
Comment by Bonnie Epps on May 14, 2010 at 8:15pm
Very nice but a square card is more expensive to mail.
Comment by Susanne Bridges on March 24, 2010 at 5:22pm
These are too cool! I have also made envelopes from patterned paper which perhaps wasn't my favorite, but you can use it for an envelope using the white side out, and the patterned side is the liner. Then decorate or send via the mail.
Comment by clarissa Ellison on March 18, 2010 at 9:36pm