Card measurements:
Rocket Red Card Base- 8.5" X 5.5". scored at 4.25 and folded in half
Soft Sand layer- 5.25" X 4"
Red strip- 2" X 4"
Marble white card stock- 1.75" X 4"
Scraps for focal image and red circle layer

Comment by Anna Jernigan on December 15, 2014 at 8:34am

You just have to wonder:  who discovered this?

I mean it's not like you happened to drop some marbles in your re-inkers one fine day, and thought:  "aha!"          I would LOVE to hear "that story".  LOL

I am definitely going to try this technique, it's just so fun, both in imagination AND in results! I especially love that you can get "two cards" out of one shaking!  LOL  If, you use them for a large strip, as shown in this video!

This gives a whole new meaning to: "shake my booty". NOW, I can "shake my marbles", also!  LOL

I have to go and find some marbles, and, that shouldn't be too difficult, because, between my hubby and I, we have definitely "lost" a few!   Just ask my kids!  HA!

Comment by Michelle Anne Bridgland on April 5, 2013 at 3:20pm

This one is way too much fun.  In a house full of girls I may have a problem finding marbles, but I just have to try it. Love it.

Comment by Rosy Newlun on September 27, 2012 at 11:13pm

Wow, that looks like a great way to release some tension LOL -- great abstract look, too! Very pretty card, Gina!

Comment by Elaine Byrne on August 16, 2012 at 2:30am

As I have all of the SU reinkers I am going to have loads of fun with this technique. Thanks, Gina :)

Comment by Judy Boyd on September 25, 2011 at 7:55pm

Just watched the video and was really impressed. Love this idea. Gotta get me some re-inkers!!

Comment by Connie Ferguson on April 12, 2011 at 9:41am
I really like this Ideal ! I can`t waite to try this......
Comment by Jan Ewell on October 19, 2009 at 11:58pm
Terrific effect. I love it. I can't wait to try it. You are so full of wonderful ideas. I LOVE all your tutorials. What an inspiration you are.
Comment by Joanne Bull on October 7, 2009 at 12:42pm
Great project...........and so fast!
Comment by Lilaha Lea Bolen on October 7, 2009 at 8:51am
How much fun is this
Comment by Judy Allen on October 4, 2009 at 1:38pm
I absolutely love it........and sooooo simple ...can't wait to try it !!!!! Thank you for sharing !
Judy