Ivory Card base- 5 1/2" X 8 1/2"
Honey Mustard layer- 5 1/2" X 4 1/4"
Dark Chocolate layer- 5 1/8" X 3 7/8"
Honey Mustard Cuttlebug layer- 5" X 3 3/4"
Dark Chocolate Strip- 5" X 2 1/8"
Gloss Strip- 5" X 2"
Scraps for Scalloped Border and Greeting

Stamp Set- Sun-Kissed Autumn
Ink Pads- Memento Rich Cocoa, Peanut Brittle, Espresso Truffle
Card Stock- GKD Honey Mustard, Dark Chocolate, Ivory, Gloss White
Detail Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Anit-static Pad, Sponge Daubers, Forest Branches Cuttlebug Folder, Cuttlebug, Silhouette Cameo and Border design purchases in the SIlhouette Store, Adhesive, Dark Chocolate Ribbon

Comment by Pam Z: 'Sunshine' on September 18, 2012 at 8:06pm

ok..so ...I LOVE this card!! Love the colors too..thanks Gina!!!

Comment by Barb Pearson on September 5, 2012 at 10:28am

Love this....... it looks like fireworks in an autumn sky!

Comment by Mary Ann Huntington on August 26, 2012 at 1:43pm

I just love simple cards and this one is perfect.

Comment by Conniecrafter on August 25, 2012 at 8:00am

Great designa and texture, pretty stamping and inking :)

Comment by Stephanie Zilmer on August 23, 2012 at 12:43pm

I just wanted to find out - on the Silhouette file - is it a scalloped border set by Jennifier Wambach (id # 18767)?  Thanks.

Comment by Sharon Field on August 22, 2012 at 11:14pm

LOVE, LOVE LOVE the card, as usual. I really like that silhouette border too.......anyone know what the name of it is so I can find it in the Silhouette store. OH.........so much to do with so little time! LOL Keep up the great work Gina!

Comment by Bernadet Rodakowski on August 22, 2012 at 12:34pm

I REALLY like this card!  Simple and elegant.  I second what Karen S. said, I'm gonna copy it for sure!  Thanks Gina!

Comment by Karen Shirey on August 22, 2012 at 7:23am

This is such a beautiful card Gina.   I will be a blatant copy cat for sure!  Thank you for always inspiring videos!

Comment by Elena Reckner on August 22, 2012 at 6:35am
I just recently discovered your website and I must say I am so glad I did. Gina so far you are my favorite. You make beautiful cards, you explain the process so well and I think you are classy and pretty. I have recommended your website to a lady that works in our local craft store. I am excited to find out if she loves your videos as much as I do. Love your cards and technique! I will be a member forever!. I watch your videos repeatedly. Thank you!
Comment by Rosy Newlun on August 22, 2012 at 12:58am

Dear Gina - thank you for continuously creating new ideas to share with us, and for making all these GRREEAAAT videos. 2500 'views' on day 1 of posting! "You are the cardmaking ♫ queen, young and sweet, ♪ only 17..." ok, 29.