Magnetic Snaps- Masculine Gift Card Holder Part 1

Kraft Card Stock- 3.5" X 7.5" Scored at 2" and 5"
Kraft and Chocolate Kiss Scraps
5/8" Chocolate Kiss Double stitched ribbon 7.5"

Stamps- Picture it! (Organized it! StampTV kit)
Magnetic Snaps by Basic Grey
Glue Dots
Glue Glider or other adhesive
Chocolate Kiss card stock
Kraft card stock
Cuttlebug
Cuttlebug Folder- Tiny Mosaic
Scor-pal
Scor-tape- 1/4" and 1 1/2"
Marvy Super Jumbo Star Punch
Marvy Mega Star Punch
Marcy Rxtra Jumbo circle Punch
(Can substitute nestabilities for punches)
Yellow EK Success corner rounder
Vivid Taupe Ink
Vivid Coffe Bean Ink
Memento Black Ink
5/8" double stitched Chocolate Kiss ribbon

Comment by DK on April 26, 2011 at 12:54pm
I agree, thanks for giving the card sizes and what it is scored at...perfect for graduation gift coming up and I'm substituting another closure.  How darling, than you!
Comment by Jody Le Blanc on April 16, 2011 at 2:46pm
Thanks for giving the card sizes and what it is scored at... It really makes card making fun and a lot easier.
Comment by Doreen Blosser on March 16, 2010 at 10:33pm
very nicely done , being from texas my husband would love this, thank you for sharing!!!
Comment by Alita Long on February 10, 2010 at 9:36pm
Hi Sue!
This is my comment back to you.
Last Christmas I made these holders for the gift cards (Wal-Mart cards) I bought 6 cards ande out of the 6 2 wouldn't work. Unforutnately, the two that didn't work were friends and not family members - Embarrassing!!!!! My hubby saw the holders I made and then when this happened he asked whaqt I used. when I told him - he wanted to see the magnets. The magnets are very strong and he told me not to use them for nymore gift cards - that they will destroy the magnetic tape on them.

But-----I DO use them for ribbon scrapbook closures (saves on the ribbon - no tying) and other projects that don't use the gift cards. The magnets are great - just not in this type of project. It's just not worth the hassle.
Hope this help0s!
Comment by Sue Gunter on February 10, 2010 at 5:19pm
I used the magnetic closures on purse gift card holders & there was concern about the magnet destroying the strip on the gift card. Have you had trouble with the magnets with gift cards? It only happened once to me but I have been fearful of using the magnets on gift card projects. Any comment on this- love the holder tho.
Comment by Shelly on February 10, 2010 at 1:15pm
I'm new...where can you get written instructions?
Comment by Crys Jensen on February 10, 2010 at 11:16am
Gina,
This stamp kit is a must have. I have to wait until I can afford it, but I love all the creations you have shown us and I am sure there are many more. Thanks for all the great ideas. Nana Crys
Comment by Mary Gillmarten on February 10, 2010 at 10:54am
I LOVE Stamp TV!
Comment by sabine scheele on February 10, 2010 at 12:49am
now I´ve got the right link, thank you
Comment by sabine scheele on February 10, 2010 at 12:18am
Hi there,

I can`t find the second Video. There`s only No. 1.
I like the idea.