Magnetic Snaps- Masculine Gift Card Holder Part 2

Kraft Card Stock- 3.5" X 7.5" Scored at 2" and 5"
Kraft and Chocolate Kiss Scraps
5/8" Chocolate Kiss Double stitched ribbon 7.5"

Stamps- Picture it! (Organized it! StampTV kit)
Magnetic Snaps by Basic Grey
Glue Dots
Glue Glider or other adhesive
Chocolate Kiss card stock
Kraft card stock
Cuttlebug
Cuttlebug Folder- Tiny Mosaic
Scor-pal
Scor-tape- 1/4" and 1 1/2"
Marvy Super Jumbo Star Punch
Marvy Mega Star Punch
Marcy Rxtra Jumbo circle Punch
(Can substitute nestabilities for punches)
Yellow EK Success corner rounder
Vivid Taupe Ink
Vivid Coffe Bean Ink
Memento Black Ink
5/8" double stitched Chocolate Kiss ribbon

Comment by Filomena Duran on November 10, 2013 at 2:53pm

Great for giving Christmas . Thank you Gina. Love all your cards.

Comment by Anna Jernigan on June 23, 2012 at 3:59pm

I'm just getting to watch as many of your wonderful videos as I can.  Since I'm a new member, I haven't gotten thru the list by any means.  I'm just in awe of the wonderful ideas, and made easy by you.  "Wow", is all I can think of to say.  I love this project and was thinking how cool is that?  I also wondered about magnets with gift cards due to the strip, but some already mentioned that.  But, how cool for a picture, say at Christmas or any holiday for that matter.  I just love the videos, and am on to the next...I watch the most current then zip thru the others as I find the need or have a project.  I can't tell you how very cool this opportunity is for me. Thanks

Comment by Paula Tammaro on August 29, 2011 at 10:10am
I was wondering if anyone has used small velcro circles rather than magnets.  Would it work as well?
Comment by Shirley Strohm on October 27, 2010 at 9:14pm
this one's a lot easyer than what I was trying to do thanks again Shirley
Comment by Jean Massey on May 4, 2010 at 5:24am
I love this idea. Another thing I like about these videos is how you incorporate GinaK products with products from other companies.
Comment by Kimberly on March 14, 2010 at 11:35am
Use velcro buttons instead of the magnetic snaps when working with gift cards. This will ensure the gift cards will still work when the person goes to use them.

This is still a great project for gift card giving and a great video on using the magnetic snaps. Just don't use the two together. Magnetic snaps are great to use on tri-fold type greeting cards and for using in scrapbooks, boxes, etc. as she mentions in the video.
Comment by Angela (Toucan Scraps) on February 16, 2010 at 12:02pm
Thank you so much for this. I've tried those snaps before but the magnet was stronger than the adhesive so I quit. Your tip of covering them with the sticy circle is great - I'll dig those snaps out of my stash again.
Comment by Tiana Harris on February 11, 2010 at 10:30am
I love this idea and really enjoy all your teaching videos and tips/techniques. Please keep up the fresh and innovative ideas!
Ti RN
Comment by Mary on February 11, 2010 at 12:04am
Hi:
Just watched this video - what a nice, neat & fast gift card holder. With 8 grandkids, 3 boys & their spouses I will be kept busy making this great project for birthdays, christmas, and other special occasions for everyone. Thank you for all your great ideas. Love your products - just got my order - thanks for the speedy service.
Mary Ann
Comment by Sandra Tenteye on February 10, 2010 at 3:32pm
I love this project. I just brought some magnetic snaps and this episode was very helpful. Thanks so much