This kit is now available at www.ginakdesigns.com!
Enjoy tonight's video projects and kit tour! :)

Comment by Susan on January 31, 2016 at 10:14am
Where can we purchase additional specially stamped papers do to more of the foiling?
Comment by Linda Van Bloem on January 28, 2016 at 5:35am

My kit shipped and is on the way.  Got my foil and will hit Amazon this morning for a small laminator.  My husband says this baby (motorhome} is way over weight thanks to Gina.  Thanks to Gina I have a lovely craft and all my family enjoys getting cards from me.  That's so awesome because they are scattered across the country and I don't see them often.

Comment by Jan Brazier on January 28, 2016 at 12:27am

Okay, so I have ordered my foil. Now where is that darn kit?? That's right, it's not here yet .... Won't be long now and I'll be foiling and stencilling away like a happy little stamper. Thanks Gina for another awesome kit!! As always you are an inspiration to us all. Hugs to you and keep warm :-)

Comment by Lagene Sands on January 26, 2016 at 9:18am

Awesome release!  I love the printed frames and sentiments for foiling!

Comment by Theresa on January 22, 2016 at 7:06pm

It's lovely!  You have such lovely stamp sets; what wonderful vision you have.  Thanks!

Comment by Rosy Newlun on January 22, 2016 at 3:21pm

Oops I meant ink - kindle typos.

Comment by Rosy Newlun on January 22, 2016 at 3:18pm

Oh Gina what a lovely new kit! And the new colors - swoon! Your black inn is my favorite to use on solid images with its total coverage. I have the minc mini but it's been sitting like your laminator. I'll try it on the green leafy or scroll border page that was included in I think the summer or fall kit. Your hair is marvelous!!!!!! Thank you for the great video and products!

Comment by LaDona Flanegan on January 22, 2016 at 12:06pm

So much fun ahead of me! Yea, will enjoy it totally...

Comment by Vivian M Reilly on January 22, 2016 at 12:15am

The stamps are more of what I like best about many of your stamps--They are so versatile, which I think is such a plus for us.

Everything you offer us is well-thought-out as to how things can be used with each other, as with the ink pads and the solid cards stocks and the patterned card stocks being mix and match.  So clever.

Vivian

Comment by Rose Pete on January 21, 2016 at 11:41pm

Oh my, got the kit and the new inks, the extra paper pads I usually get were sold out but I forgot the new cardstocks.  I will have to get them when I get the extra paper pads.  Wonderful kit.