White Card Base- 5 1/2" X 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4 and folded in half
Red Hot Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"
White layer with Background Stamping- 3 3/4" X 5"
Fresh Asparagus Layer- 2 1/4" X 5"
Greeting and Ladybug white layers- 2 1/2" X 2"
Red Small Layers- 2 5/8" X 2 1/8"

Stamp Set- Lovely Ladybug by Beth Silaika
Card Stock- GKD White, Red Hot, Fresh Asparagus
Ink- GKD Red Hot, Fresh Asparagus, Powder Blue
Button- GKD Box of Buttons Mixed Berries
Ribbon- GKD Fresh Asparagus Double Stitched
Red Twine by WR Memorie Keepers, Polka Dot Cuttlebug Folder, Adhesive

Comment by Susan White on January 17, 2013 at 3:28pm

Cute card for a little girl!!  Love seeing the inks in action!!

Comment by Mary Ann Huntington on January 16, 2013 at 8:53pm

What a colorful card.  I like the LIttle Lady stamp a lot.

Comment by Lisa Lucas on January 16, 2013 at 7:02pm

This is just adorable Gina.

Comment by Maurinda Lummus on January 16, 2013 at 6:32pm

Gina, love your card.  Such a pretty combination of colors. Thanks for sharin.

Comment by May Hume on January 16, 2013 at 5:09pm

I love this the stamps are amazing and the inks are beautiful lovely crisp and clear images  thank you Gina I think I'm addicted to thses videos xx

Comment by verna garrison on January 16, 2013 at 4:15pm

LOL More gotta have things ..My first order was mailed today  so thank you Katie STAY WELL  !!

i;m anxious for my stamps and inks yay me !!

Comment by Kathleen Thompson on January 16, 2013 at 4:12pm

Wasn't sure if I was crazy about this stamp set until I saw some projects with it...now I have to have it!  =)

Comment by Leslie Davis on January 16, 2013 at 3:38pm
When I first saw this card, I fell in love with the script, thinking I'd have to buy another set. Then I realized that it's on the Lovely Ladybug set! I didn't even notice when I ordered it. Please everyone get well in your warehouse....I really want my new stuff! Lol
Comment by Rosy Newlun on January 16, 2013 at 2:39pm

I love the pattern paper you made using all the dots! Cute lady bug card - love your hair, too!

Comment by Kathy Berger on January 16, 2013 at 1:37pm
Oh! I forgot when I commented to offer a tip! To thread twine through a button, try using a dental floss threaded, used to thread floss through braces, normally. it's works like a charm. I use its for all sorts of threading in my crafts projects, including threading yarn needles, putting ribbon through eyelets, and putting twine through button. Holes. HTH!