Blue Raspberry Card base- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half

White layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

Blue Raspberry star layer- 3 3/4" X 3 1/2"

Stamp Set- Lots of Lines by Beth Silaika

Card Stock- GKD White, Blue Raspberry

Ink- VersaMark and GKD Blue Raspberry

GKD BlueRaspberry Organza Ribbon and Buttons, Black Baker's Twine, Clear Embossing Powder, Stickles Fine Start Dust Glitter, Embossing Magic Pad, Heat Tool, Adhesive

Comment by Cynthia T on October 1, 2013 at 10:44pm

What great ideas! Thanks, Gina. I really appreciate the way you create the entire card from start-to-finish on camera. I've learned so much and enjoy viewing the videos time after time :)

Comment by Kathy on September 27, 2013 at 7:32am

Love this, never thought about using your ink with VersaMark!

Comment by Barbara Brewer on September 26, 2013 at 11:20am

Two great tips with embedding the glitter and especially embossing with the dye based ink.  I will definitely

be using that technique often.  Thanks for the great videos.

Barb

Comment by barefootinfla on September 26, 2013 at 5:56am

Gina,

Thank you so much for the tip about using versamark ink with dye inks to create a foundation for embossing!

Beautiful card, too.

Diana

Comment by Denise on September 25, 2013 at 10:36pm
I love the techniques you used on this card.
Comment by Jewel Culver on September 25, 2013 at 8:56pm

I love watching you have stamping fun! You are the best tutor I have. You explain everything as you  go and that really is helpful. Love your stamp and cards!

Comment by Joyce Pierson on September 25, 2013 at 7:43pm

So cute!  Love all your cards!  Thank you for telling us about using VersaMark and GKD inks together!!!!!!

Comment by Mary Ann Sine on September 25, 2013 at 7:15pm

What a pretty card. Love the colors and ribbon, the glitter , embossing. Can't wait to try this. Thanks for sharing.

Comment by tammie lien on September 25, 2013 at 4:56pm

Such a great idea and wished I knew this a day sooner,But now i will try this on my next card.Thanks so much...A real pretty card...Hugs and have a lovely day.

Working on new techniques present and past.So I can learn and master all  of them.

Thanks for taking time to show us all your wonderful designs and videos..

You are simply the best ever..

I appreciate all that you do for us...

Hugs

Have a lovely weekend~~~

Comment by Rosy Newlun on September 25, 2013 at 4:46pm

I just love your idea to add glitter over the embossing powder Gina. It's a beautiful card. I'm a clothespin kinda girl myself ;)