Lots of Letters Silhouette Software Supplement

This is the Silhouette Screen Shot portion of the Lots of Letters Card Project Video. The screen shot portion of the video did not convert well in our editing software so we wanted you to have a clearer version of that part of the video to learn how to edit the file for the Lots of Letters Card.

Views: 2079

Comment by Maria Arvelo on December 24, 2012 at 10:52am

How do I get the LOL spamps and file??

Comment by patricia posk on December 3, 2012 at 12:52am

Gina

I love this card. it is so clever and cheerful. Love those colors but mostly I love the concept. It looked like fun making the openings and then putting around the little frames and finally the letters..So clever and hi style.

I would love getting a card like this..I'm going to try this. Thanks Gina for more inspiration.

Bless you.

pat

Comment by Martha Shiflet on December 2, 2012 at 5:25pm

Susan, yes that helps. I totally missed those cut files. Thank you for your help.

Comment by Susan Banks Vena on December 2, 2012 at 2:29pm
There are four different cut files - one with the letters ( which you have) and 3 others which have or circles or squares or rounded squares plus the card shape. If you look in the shop under Silhouette cut files you can see them all. Hope this helps!
Comment by Martha Shiflet on December 2, 2012 at 2:06pm
I'm confused--probably due to my ignorance. But I only seem to have one file for Lots of Letters and that is one with the shapes, but no cards, welded shapes, etc. What am I doing wrong? I am brand new to the Silouette and still trying to figure things out. Thanks anyhbody for help!
Comment by Susan Banks Vena on December 2, 2012 at 2:05pm
A quick way of copying your images : select the image, hold down Ctrl and your left mouse button and drag a copy to whereever you want it. This is a trick which works in quite a few programs and is a great time saver!
Comment by Melanie, GKD Illustrator/DT on December 2, 2012 at 11:15am

this is much easier to see! Thanks for posting! :)