***ATTENTIONS VIEWERS***
The software footage did not convert well in the video above, but you can watch a much better version here: http://stamptv.ning.com/video/lots-of-letters-silhouette-software-supplement

Measurements: (For all three projects)

Card Base- 5 1/2" X 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4" and folded in half

Next Layer up- 4 1/8" X 5 3/8"

Cut layer done on the Silhouette Cameo, approx- 4" X 5 1/4"

Snowman cut from scrap of white

Stamp Sets- Lots of Letters by Melanie Muenchinger, Snow One Like You- GKD

Ink Pads- Memento Tuxedo Black, Lady Bug, Cottage Ivy

Copic Marks, Silhouette Cameo, Snow One Like You Cut File, Lots of Letters Word Window Circles Cut File, Adhesive, Black Gingham Ribbon, GKD Button, (coming soon!) Red and Black Baker's Twine

Comment by Amy Gates on December 3, 2012 at 9:04am
I wonder if you could stack the rows in a triangle to make it look like a Christmas tree -- like the peace, love and joy card upside down.
Comment by Suzanne Jones on December 2, 2012 at 2:05pm

Thanks Melanie! I needed some direction! ha  I admire your talent God gave you.  Thanks for blessing us.

Comment by Karla Capo on December 2, 2012 at 11:08am

Stamp TV,  Thanks for listening to those who commented on the software images.

Comment by Melanie, GKD Illustrator/DT on December 2, 2012 at 4:27am

Suzanne, for a rim around the framed images, use a 1" or larger punch.  For letters only, try a 3/4" punch. On this card on my blog, I used a 3/4" circle. http://melaniemuenchinger.blogspot.com/2012/11/show-me-stamps-blog-...  Hope this helps!

Comment by Virginia Wingo on December 1, 2012 at 9:16am
Can't wait to get my Letters set to try this out.
Comment by Mary Ann Huntington on November 30, 2012 at 8:41pm

That was so informative Gina.  Thank you so much for the instructions.

Comment by Rosy Newlun on November 30, 2012 at 8:18pm

Bold, pretty, and modern cards, Gina - another fab video! Thank you so much!!!

Comment by Suzanne Jones on November 30, 2012 at 7:03pm

How do you know what size punch ro use?

Comment by BARBARA ZEBROSKI on November 30, 2012 at 2:44pm
I couldn't see or read anything on your computer in the video as well
Comment by Karla Capo on November 30, 2012 at 2:33pm

Gina, thanks for the demo on using the cameo software!!  The card you made and the samples are great inspiration.  Can't wait for my Cameo to arrive - I feel like a stalker I keep checking the UPS site.    : )

And thanks Melanie for the cut files and stamps.