Black Onyx Bottom Layer- 5 1/8" X 2 7/8"
White Layer0 5" X 2 3/4"
Black Cuttlebugged Layer- 4 7/8" X 2 5/8"
10" of 5/8" Black Onyx Double Stitched Ribbon

Nestabilities Circle Dies
Nestabilities Petitie Scalloped Circle Dies
Cutterbee Scissors
Scor-Tape 1/4"
Glue Glider Pro

Comment by Rosy Newlun on December 25, 2011 at 10:29pm

Thank you again, for endless creative ideas - this is adorable!

Comment by Yvonne (Screen name Boudica) on August 23, 2010 at 6:43pm
Fantastic idea it's sometimes hard to find a nice note book but now i'll be making mine to fit me
Comment by Barbara Burgess on February 23, 2010 at 12:04pm
Great project!
Comment by Marcia Gray on February 17, 2010 at 9:30pm
Love this, Gina! So perfect!
Comment by Susan Krueger on February 17, 2010 at 8:59pm
p.s. I have been frustrated many times trying to stamp solid stamps and now I know to fill in with a blending paper stump and using the copic marker on the notebook edge is a fantastic tip. I learn so much from these short tutorials. Thank you so much!
Comment by Susan Krueger on February 17, 2010 at 8:54pm
What a great idea. I can't wait to pick up some of these little notebooks and make several for friends!
Comment by Diana on February 17, 2010 at 10:39am
I loved this tutorial! My son watched the video with me, and now he wants me to make him a black book. These little covered notebooks are so much fun. Thank you so much for showing us different ways to decorate them :)
Comment by Kheila on February 17, 2010 at 8:56am
How clever to use your black copic marker here. I love decorating notebooks, but could never figure out a way to cover the various all I need is a black copic. Your notebook tutorial is fabulous!!
Comment by renee logan on February 17, 2010 at 7:53am
thanks so much for sharing your art...i love my organize it kit !
Comment by Janet Kelley on February 17, 2010 at 7:19am
Love your project ideas and also your tutorials. Very concise and easy to understand. Thanks for sharing.