Limited Supplies Card Project and Gift Set

To Watch the Greeting Card Gift Box Video,

Click here: Greeting Card Gift Box

Red Velvet Card Base- 5 1/2" X 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4" and folded in half

Black Onyx Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8

White Layer 3 3/4" X 4 1/2"

Patterned paper Layer- 3 1/4" X 4 1/2"

Stamps- Thanks You Border (Video card) Also, Congratulations, Birthday Border and Organize it!

Ink: GKD Black Onyx

Card Stock: GKD Black Onyx, Red Velvet, White

Patterned Paper- GKD Watercolor Garden

GKD Black Onyx Gingham Ribbon, Adhesive

See Greeting Card Gift Box Video for Measurements for that project.

Comment by Carole Haas on August 2, 2013 at 12:32pm

Love the easy cards for gifts.  Also, the go with gift card box.  What a nice presentation when you give cards as a gift.

Comment by Belinda Becerra on August 1, 2013 at 8:35am
Beautiful
Comment by Tricia on July 22, 2013 at 6:30pm

What a beautiful set of cards!  I just love your style, Gina.  So classy - yet easy to duplicate!

Comment by Linda Littlepage on July 22, 2013 at 11:32am

Thanks for let me know hotwheels

by Gina K. 17 hours ago

hotwheels- you can get 6 cards, (maybe more,) with envelopes inside depending on how many layers and embellishments you use.

Comment by Gina Krupsky on July 21, 2013 at 6:27pm

Comment by Kate P Jstrakul on July 21, 2013 at 9:51am
Wow
Comment by Nel Konkle on July 19, 2013 at 11:10pm

I love the paper it is so flowery! beautiful cards and I love the stamps. will have to order them I had just made an order so did not get in on the free offer.

Comment by June on July 19, 2013 at 3:53pm

I always make cards for my friends for the holidays and was able to get these FREE stamps during the new release party last week...so I'm EXCITED about trying these...thanks for another great idea.

Comment by Linda Littlepage on July 19, 2013 at 3:23pm

Dose anyone how cards the box will hold in the video  from today? that the cards are 5 1/2 by 4 1/2? thanks hotwheels

Comment by B Mulvaine on July 18, 2013 at 10:57pm

I wholeheartedly agree with the comments about this beautiful pattern paper pack - NO rival to it!  Much thanks for the amazing colors and quality - such an inspiration!