Ivory card base- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half
Dark Chocolate layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"
Ivory Letterpressed layer- 3 3/4" X 5"
Focal Image layer- 1 1/2" X 4 1/4"
Dark Chocolate layer- 1 3/8" X 4 3/8"
Scrap of Ivory for greeting and scrap of Dark Chocolate for layer

Stamp Set- Petals and Wings
Card Stock- GKD Ivory and Dark Chocolate
Ink Pads- Memento Rich Cocoa, Desert Sand
Musical Flourish Cuttlebug Folder, 1/4" Pop Dots, Chocolate Double Stitched ribbon

Comment by Emily Thubbron on May 25, 2012 at 9:55am

I love this technique.  I have been afraid to try it, but after watching this video, I am going to spread my wings and try it.  Thanks so much for tutorial.  And, I love your new hair style.  It's so very cute.

Comment by Conniecrafter on May 22, 2012 at 7:53am

I love this technique and your linen stamped background is very pretty too!

Comment by Marge Bernard on May 20, 2012 at 5:55pm

I have been trying for some time to figure out how to color these folders. Thanks for the tutitorial

Cute hair cut.

Comment by Cindy Barkhuizen on May 18, 2012 at 6:20pm

This is a fun technique, but I had some issues trying it out yesterday.........I had lines from the stamp pad, plus areas of where the ink didn't transfer to the paper. Using the brayer removed the lines, but I still had pockets of no ink, in different places each time. I was using a Black stamp pad, so maybe that made it more obvious??? Would love your input on what I may be doing wrong.... The embossing was evenly distributed, so my cuttlebug seems to work fine.

Comment by Wanda Scott Hummel on May 18, 2012 at 11:32am

Very Cool.... it is amazing how many ideas you come up with!!!  wow  this one is gorgeous!!

Comment by Lynnie B. on May 18, 2012 at 9:09am

You do such high quality cards.  I get more comments from the cards I make that are based one your designs than any others.  This one is just up my alley.  Thank you for great ideas and designs.  Wish I had all your kits!

Comment by Lynne Ingram on May 17, 2012 at 9:43pm

Looks like a lot of fun to do.  Love your new haircut Gina.

Comment by Dawn B on May 17, 2012 at 9:33pm

A MAZ ING!!!! Love you and your team's creative expertise!

Comment by Dana on May 17, 2012 at 11:52am

This is an amazing technique and I can't wait to try it. The finished cards looks fabulous.

Comment by Hilda Guy on May 17, 2012 at 9:20am

I really like this idea it was awesome and easy and very creative. I am going to try this out. I was wondering what else I could do with the Cuttlebug envelopes and now I know...thanks for all your ideas...hg