Moonlit Fog Card Base- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half
Red Hot Card Base- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"
Patterned Paper Layer- 3 3/4" X 5"
Focal Image White- 2" X 4"
Red Hot Focal Image layer- 2 1/8" X 4 1/8"
Inside White piece- 4" X 5 1/4"
Scraps for Greeting

Stamp Sets- Hello Sunshine, Assorted Greetings
Card Stock- GKD Red Hot, White, Moonlit Fog
Ink- Memento London Fog, Tuxedo Black
Patterned Paper Pack- GKD Poppy Prints
Adhesive, Cutterbee Scissors, Red Liquid Pearls, Silhouette Cameo, Layered Tags Large and Small Cut files. Available free here until 7/31/12- Free Cut Files

Comment by Conniecrafter on July 28, 2012 at 8:09am

Love the greys and reds, pretty papers and design, sweet inside too!

Comment by Carol Wells on July 25, 2012 at 5:49pm

So striking! I can see this overall design working nicely with many label/tag type shapes for the sentiment area. And if I do manage to get a Silhouette Cameo eventually, I can enjoy using the freebies! Thank you so much for sharing them.

Comment by Sandy Gibbs on July 25, 2012 at 2:16pm

Hi Gina. Love the color combination!  Would never have thought to stamp flowers in London Fog, but it looks so good. Paper Hugs. Sandy Gibbs

Comment by patricia posk on July 25, 2012 at 2:46am

Gina a really great card. Everything matches and blends so well. It is so balanced neat and clean. I enjoy watching you do the tutorials of the machine cutter..Your doing a great job Gina. Your helping so many people with your wonderful tutorials and lessons. thank you so much

pat

Comment by Gina Krupsky on July 24, 2012 at 11:43pm

You have to have the silhouette studio software that comes with the machine in order to open the files. You can save them to your computer for later use if you plan to get the Silhouette but you can not open or use them until you have the sotware and machine.

Comment by Linda Phillips on July 24, 2012 at 10:43pm

I cannot download the cut files either.

Comment by Alicia Holmes on July 24, 2012 at 10:32pm
I order the paper pack and both stamps sets yesterday...great timing. Can't wait to get them! I so look forward to your videos!
Comment by Diana E. Bishop on July 24, 2012 at 10:15pm

Love this card and the colors.  Must get that Fog.  Thanks so much for the Cameo cuts. DL and will certainly use when I get more adept at the Cameo.  Hope you will be designing more Cameo cuts that we can purchase from you.  They went so easy into my Cameo Library.  Gina your so inspiring and so-o-o generous.  Thanks again, Hugs!

Comment by Joan Garlough on July 24, 2012 at 9:53pm

I love your beautiful card; colors being just perfect.

I can not download the Free Cut Files though........ ugh.

Thanks for sharing with us.

Comment by Jean MacNaughton on July 24, 2012 at 9:45pm

Great pic but I have no intentions of adding a Silhouette to my craft room.  Could you please give us some more specific options?