Inside Box
Long sides- cut 2- Chocolate Kiss- 8 5/8" X 5 1/8"
Short sides- cut 2- Chocolate Kiss- 5 1/8" X 4 1/2"
Bottom- cut 1- Chocolate Kiss- 8 5/8" X 4 1/2"

Outside Box
Long sides- cut 2- Chocolate Kiss- 8 3/4" X 5 1/4"
Short sides- cut 2- Chocolate Kiss- 5 1/4" X 4 3/4"
Bottom- cut 1- Chocolate Kiss- 8 3/4" X 4 3/4"

Outside Patterned Paper
Long sides- cut 2- Fruit Pattern- 8" X 3"
Short sides- cut 2- Fruit Pattern- 4" X 3"
Long sides- cut 2- Check Pattern- 8" X 2 1/2"
Short sides- cut 2- Check Pattern- 4" X 2 1/2"

Top Kraft pieces that fold over
Long sides- cut 2- 8 5/8" X 4"- scored at 2"
Short sides- cut 2- 5 1/8" X 4"- scored at 2"

Folders
Kraft- cut 3- 8 1/2" X 10 1/2"- scored at 5 1/2", folded, then cut an additional 1/4" off the longer edge
Chocolate inside- cut 3- 8 1/4" X 5"
Patterned paper for outside- cut 3- 8" X 4 1/2"

Additional- Chocolate and Kraft for oval and tabs. Patterned paper if you want to paper piece the decorative medallion.

Comment by Ruth Manor on July 28, 2017 at 11:58am

Love this idea and demo. Thanks Gina K.

Comment by Gigi Romeo on July 24, 2017 at 11:20am

Well...as they say: "better late than never"!  Just found this 'oldie but goodie' video and don't remember ever seeing it before.  Sure glad I found it now, however, be'c it's just what I was looking for to make for a friend!  I wasn't even into paper crafts and card making back in 2010 when you made this video.  My oh my,  how that has changed! lol Hugs, Gina and thanks for this idea and demo!

Comment by linda hanning on May 30, 2011 at 6:36pm
thanks gina , i have watch a couple of time , can't wait to make them
Comment by Danielle Reed on May 27, 2011 at 11:20am
another way to use this box would be to put the names of your children on the folder tabs and put notes for them or mail for them, lists of things they need to get done etc and then have them check their "in box" folder each day when they get home from school!  Right?
Comment by janet dycus on February 25, 2011 at 5:01pm
but how did you make the one that says school on it
Comment by Natalie Zylstra on June 4, 2010 at 11:06am
Gina- I LOVE this! Could you tell me- what size ovals and circles you used? I have both sets of nestabilities but it's hard to tell from the pics and video how big the circles are on the folders.....
Thanks so much! I LOVE your videos! Especially the blooper reel- LOVE IT!!!
Comment by Kim Thomas on February 23, 2010 at 2:50pm
awesome idea, thank you!
Kim T.
Comment by Renee Nowell on February 7, 2010 at 7:45pm
Oh my gosh...this is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I ran out to get a box and now I just need a little me time to do the project. Thanks for taking the time to do the video. It will be a great help.
Comment by Conniecrafter on January 30, 2010 at 8:41am
So creative and pretty!
Comment by Patricia Wilson on January 29, 2010 at 12:20pm
This is beautiful. I love it!! This is the perfect gift for a colleague. She has a b-day coming up and just finished a re-do of her kitchen. Thanks.