For more information, visit StampTV.com

Comment by Mary Douglas on July 28, 2012 at 7:53pm

Love it !! Would like to know your card size. I made an A4 and it was a little small. Thanks

Comment by Sharon Underwood on July 25, 2012 at 5:18pm

You are a very thorough teacher with extra-special creative talent. Your personality adds just the right touch to keep us looking forward to the next video. You inspire all who watch & learn--thank you! As a pianist, I love the stamp with grand piano, but I LOVE the simplicity of the black & white wedding card.

Comment by Rosy Newlun on July 10, 2012 at 5:43pm

Such vibrantly colorful cards! Great new stamps and combinations!

Comment by Pamela Sabori on July 10, 2012 at 12:01am

The cards you make are just so lovely! I love the step by step presentation. The stamps you have are great!

Comment by Margaret Dudt on July 9, 2012 at 1:32pm

I love watching the stamps being used in your tutorial videos.

Comment by Linda Fletcher on July 9, 2012 at 10:21am

I love handmade cards and watching an expert on card making. All of the cards you created are great!

Comment by Juel Powley on June 30, 2012 at 9:11pm

Love these new sets - so good to see them clear. I doesn't matter where you live in the world  you give us so many good ideas that we can use in our stamping.

Comment by Hilda Guy on June 30, 2012 at 7:34pm

awesome job Gina!

Comment by Lenoria Kelly on June 30, 2012 at 2:29pm

I love these new stamps!  You did such a wonderful job demonstrating how to make coordinating background paper to match the colors used on the main stamp.  Do you ever goof up, I have watched your demonstrations for years now and never seen you not be able to align everything perfectly!  Thank you for the wonderful demos and versatile stamps.

Comment by Carol Ceraso on June 30, 2012 at 11:20am

I really liked the presentation and coordination of inks, stamp sets, dies and papers.  What a variety of ideas and designs.