For more information about these and other Gina K. Designs products, visit our store at www.ginakdesigns.com

Comment by suzanne (sue) on July 17, 2013 at 12:38pm

Gina, Good afternoon, just watched you do the pink & black turning 50 birthday card, its almost as classy as you are. What a talented lady, soft spoken and a pleasure to watch, thank you so very much for being you and sharing your time and creations with all of us. Suep

Comment by Metty Fredricks on July 16, 2013 at 12:03pm

This is really a plot by the Post Office to get us to send more stuff - because how could anyone make these beautiful cards and just keep them around!!! And believe me, it's working. Ordered too late to get the July freebies but just wait until the next batch is available.

Love your tutorials, but there's one I'd really love to see: the difference in inks, when to use which and why.

Comment by Mary Johnson on July 15, 2013 at 2:11pm

Waiting for my new stamps and supplies. Can't wait to get started. Love the freebies too!!

Comment by virginia rothery on July 14, 2013 at 3:12pm
Can't wait to get my order and freebies, fantastic presentation, as always!
Comment by Leanne Powers on July 14, 2013 at 11:06am

love the new stamps

Comment by Bonnie L. Carpenter on July 12, 2013 at 3:27pm

Gina, What a fabulous presentation!!  This is just what I like to show people that do not stamp.  They can just see how fun and exciting stamping is.  This pink and black combination is just gorgeous.  All your designers are great but I especially love Melanie's designs.  Thank you for making all your projects so simple and easy to follow.

Bonnie

Comment by aastha khanna on July 12, 2013 at 2:09pm
Ur this video turned a casual viewer into big fan of ur creations n stamps! Hope to shop those lovely stamps sometime soon now. Hope u ship products to India. Surely gna check ur shipping policy! Add me to ur fan list ;)
Comment by Angela Young on July 12, 2013 at 12:31pm

Hi Gina!

Love your videos.  You make me feel like I can do anything!  The stately flower card is beautiful and pink is a favorite color of mine.  Wishing you continued success.

Comment by Nancy B Fagan on July 12, 2013 at 10:42am

Absolutely love the new stamps and the incentive program is great!

Comment by Stephanie Christina McKnight on July 12, 2013 at 9:57am

Thank you Gina!  I really enjoyed your presentations about your new freebies program, and your beautiful card.  I am so glad I have stocked up on all your cardstock, patterned papers, ink pads, ribbons, and buttons!  I am ready!  Thank you for your inspiration!