Journey of the Heart STV Kit and Card Project

Dark Chocolate card base- 4 1/4" X 11". scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half

Ivory Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

Patterned Paper Layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Larger Focal Image Ivory Layer- 4 1/4" X 3"

Dark Chocolate Focal Image Layer- 3 5/8" X 2 3/8"

Ivory Focal Image Layer- 3 1/2" X 2 1/4"

Stamp Set- Love and Prayers from the Journey of the Heart STV Kit

Card Stock- GKD Dark Chocolate, Ivory

Ink- GKD Dark Chocolate, Black Onyx

Patterned Paper- GKD Journey of the Heart 6 X 6 paper pack

GKD Dark Chocolate Double Stitched Ribbon, Spellbinders Classic Oval and Scalloped Oval dies, 1/4" Pop Dots, Stapler, Scotch Tape, Adhesive, Sponge Dauber

Comment by Irene Isbell on February 5, 2014 at 11:19am

Hello I am new to here . How do I get the Journey of the Heart kit?

Comment by Jan Walczak on January 27, 2014 at 4:41pm

HI Gina  I love all the cards that you make  I have a question do you have a list of Memento Inks that go with your papers  I have those inks as well as stampin up inks  So I really don't want to go and get more ink pads.

Thanks again

Comment by Joyce Small on January 24, 2014 at 7:49pm

Gina, I love the simplicity of this card and the tip on using the ribbon pieces. I'll be using another of your ideas. Thanks!!

Joyce Small

Comment by Nel Konkle on January 17, 2014 at 7:55pm

I love the new stamp kit can't wait to order it. I love the color combo you did because I am always looking for ideas for masculine cards. The stamps are so cute and I can already see ideas for them but for sure will be keeping an eye on your videos. I love the simple yet bold and clean lines you put into your cards making them perfect for sending in the mail.

Comment by Robin Logue on January 17, 2014 at 4:36pm

As there has been some talk about lining the inside of the cards, for Operation Write Home I use the 65 LB cheap stock from the big box store(NEVER Pure Luxury for this, too precious). I must add too that the Pure Luxury heavy base weight is very sturdy if the heros have to write using say their knee to write on if that makes any sense. But I do liners on both sides to give the heros have more room to write to their families when the card base is dark.  But for holiday cards for friends and family I like to decorate the inside and the envelope.

Comment by Gina Krupsky on January 17, 2014 at 10:51am

Leslie,

I called about Vertical Greetings and it's in line to be produced next so it should be soon. I'm sorry I can't be more specific.

Hugs,

Gina

Comment by Conniecrafter on January 17, 2014 at 8:20am

Gorgeous!

Comment by Jan Carter on January 17, 2014 at 7:05am

That is what I usually do as well, but often feels like I'm doing the same ole, same ole.  Thanks for letting me know same ole is ok.

Comment by Joyce Pierson on January 17, 2014 at 2:15am

You sure are looking good dear Gina.  Thank you for another great video!

Comment by Rachel O'Mara on January 16, 2014 at 10:59pm

I have been doing craft and cards for years but only stamped a few. I have just recently gotten into collecting stamps. So Gina K I am brand new to your line and I have to say I have watched a lot of your videos and checked out your web site and I can't wait to place my first order this weekend. I love the techniques and tips. I esp love that you encourage to use other brands if you like and are not limiting customers to just Gina K supplies and products. I also love the fact of how you coordinate everything into one kit and the "free-bee's" depending on your order total. Thank You!