Dark Chocolate Card Base- 4 1/4" X 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4" and folded in half

White Layer- 3 7/8" X 3 7/8"

Dark Chocolate Layer- 3 3/4" X 3 3/4"

Square Pieces- 1 3/4" X 1 3/4" each

Stamp Set- Party On from the Journey of the Heart StampTV Kit

Card Stock- GKD Dark Chocolate, White

Patterned Paper- Journey of the Heart Patterned Paper Pack

Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black, GKD Grass Green

Copic Markers, Adhesive, Brad, Paper Piercing Tool

Comment by Celia England on February 12, 2014 at 10:40pm

I really like the cards you make you make look so easy. I am looking forward to making this one......

Comment by Nel Konkle on February 12, 2014 at 1:17am

very nice I got my journey of the heart last week and can't wait to get started. Going to Scrapbook expo in Grapevine Texas next week and plan to pick up the copic colors to make this card. Thanks for sharing

Comment by Janeen Thompson on February 11, 2014 at 5:38pm
This is so cute. Yes, this would make an adorable baby card
Comment by Noreen Meekins on February 9, 2014 at 2:21am
Just so cute
Comment by tammie lien on February 8, 2014 at 4:11pm

Thanks Gina:)

Comment by Gina Krupsky on February 8, 2014 at 3:00pm

Just a heads up- this card will fit in a regular card envelope (A2 size- 4 1/2" X 5 3/4") There will be a little extra space left but no additional postage for an odd shape! :)

Comment by Sharon McDonald on February 8, 2014 at 1:43pm

Cute card.

Comment by MaryAnn Pletcher on February 8, 2014 at 11:08am

oops   mean an envelope MaryAnn---Dah

Comment by MaryAnn Pletcher on February 8, 2014 at 11:07am

I, too, need to know how to make an envelope for an odd-sized

card.  I have a M. Stewart score board.  Thanks for this card. I am

going to make one today.

Comment by Glynda Janz on February 8, 2014 at 8:41am

Yes - Jan I am wondering the same.  I need to learn how to make envelopes with my score pal.  This is a great card!