Book Spine- 9 3/4" X 3"
Front and Back Cover Chocolate Kiss Card stock- 9 3/4" X 7 1/4"
Front and Back Patterned Paper- 9 1/2" X 7"
Focal Panel Chocolate Kiss- 5" X 7 1/2"
Focal Panel Patterned Paper- 4 3/4" X 7 1/4"
Scraps of Kraft and Chocolate Kiss for cutting with dies
Pen insert- 3 1/2" X 1"

RSVP or Z-grip pens
Composition Notebook
Paper Cutter
Scor-Pal
Scor-Tape 1/4"
Glue Glider Pro
Card Stock
Patterned Paper (Downloaded from the Freebies Page at StampTV)
Brads
Ribbon
Black Ink
Taupe Ink and Sponge Dauber
Nestabilities Labels 1
Nestabilities Classic Ovals Large
Nestabilities Scalloped Ovals Small
EK Success Large Corner Rounder
Scissors

Comment by Karen Weirich on June 9, 2012 at 9:21am

This is an awesome gift set. It may be June, but never too early to start thinking Christmas!

Comment by Danielle Reed on May 27, 2011 at 10:05am
I've been addicted ever since I found this site a few days ago.  You are a genius.  The art and sentiment behind handmade gifts is far too rarely seen these days and since I'm on a fairly tight budget, you've allowed me the joy of giving such gifts without worry.  Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us.  You joyfully amaze me.  :)  (I wish we were neighbors!  lol)
Comment by Cheryl Dakin on August 23, 2010 at 10:53pm
I absolutely love this journal set. I've made several and given them as gifts. Had my friend and her daughter over and along with my granddaughter, we all chose different patterned papers and the girls made them as well. The pens were a snap to make, as was the pencil I covered to match. I love everything I've seen on your site, as well as the supplies I've ordered. Thanks a million Gina! Cheryl D.
Comment by DIANA TORRES on July 29, 2010 at 7:28am
Mrs.Gina I just love all your ideas.This set is great for the women on my list that i have a hard time not knowing what to give them.This project is on the top of my gift giving list to.and youe videos are great & very helpful.Thank You so much for all your wonderful ideas..
Comment by Clemmie Sue on February 16, 2010 at 6:17am
love it. As usual this will be on my gift giving list.
Comment by Andrea K Franco FLores on February 8, 2010 at 1:31pm
love this idea......I am going to make some for my kids teachers and the Office staff at school....
Comment by Clozelle Harris on February 5, 2010 at 10:20pm
And she scores another homerun!!! I'm glad I purchased the kit. Thanks for the ideas.
Comment by Valentina Deker on February 4, 2010 at 10:11pm
Love this. I already made two and posted the pictures for you to see on my page. Thanks for the great idea!
Comment by Damjana on February 4, 2010 at 9:50am
Great idea, again.
Thank you!
Comment by Debbie Riney on February 3, 2010 at 11:28pm
Love this idea...you come up with some of the most useful ideas! Thanks!