Book Spine- 9 3/4" X 3"
Front and Back Cover Chocolate Kiss Card stock- 9 3/4" X 7 1/4"
Front and Back Patterned Paper- 9 1/2" X 7"
Focal Panel Chocolate Kiss- 5" X 7 1/2"
Focal Panel Patterned Paper- 4 3/4" X 7 1/4"
Scraps of Kraft and Chocolate Kiss for cutting with dies
Pen insert- 3 1/2" X 1"

RSVP or Z-grip pens
Composition Notebook
Paper Cutter
Scor-Pal
Scor-Tape 1/4"
Glue Glider Pro
Card Stock
Patterned Paper (Downloaded from the Freebies Page at StampTV)
Brads
Ribbon
Black Ink
Taupe Ink and Sponge Dauber
Nestabilities Labels 1
Nestabilities Classic Ovals Large
Nestabilities Scalloped Ovals Small
EK Success Large Corner Rounder
Scissors

Comment by Amanda Sue Clark on November 10, 2011 at 10:25pm

I am making this as  Christmas present, along with a matching Calendar. I love you projects you make things so easy to understand.

Comment by Melidna on September 3, 2011 at 8:03am
I am making these for Christmas presents.  They are going to be prayer journals for many of the ministry leaders of the church and for family members as well.
Comment by Emily Thubbron on February 17, 2010 at 8:29pm
I just love all of your ideas. You are a beautiful woman and your videos are such a help. Thank you for your devotion and dedication.
Comment by Glenda Lowery on February 5, 2010 at 10:44am
Thanks for the link Gina, I purchased the kit, and yes it looks like a tremendous value, now I will just pace the floor until it get here. LOL
Comment by Gina Krupsky on February 4, 2010 at 9:58pm
Great idea Wrenetta!!
Comment by Gina Krupsky on February 4, 2010 at 9:58pm
Glenda,
That stamp set is part of our Organize it kit. Here is the link:

It has two stamp sets, cardstock, ribbon, brads and flowers. It's a great value!
Comment by Wrenetta Hurst on February 4, 2010 at 5:52pm
Gina this is such an lovely idea, i ran out and brought four books and finished them in one day! I found a extra little tibit though. The ribbon around the last panel with the decorative paper and label i added a little more ribbon to one side added a brad and tape doen with scor tape for an instant pen holder. I hope you find that helpful. i just love stamp tv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment by Glenda Lowery on February 4, 2010 at 4:21pm
I love the look of this journal. You mentioned you used an oval stamp. Also is the word journal a stamp? Do you sell them in your online store?